Personal Training for Man Boobs
- Author Darron Donaldson
- Published July 10, 2011
- Word count 470
Why do some men retain excess fat in the pectoral region? There are a few main reasons for this - Genetics may play a small role here, the rest is dietary and hormonal imbalances.
What is happening to our bodies? Basically you have too much aromatase (an enzyme in the body that converts testosterone into oestrogen) in your body. So it kind of makes sense to reduce this enzymes production, resulting in probable fat reduction of the pectoral region.
Why is this happening? What are the main causes of excess aromatase? Below are a few reasons why now some men go shopping in the bra department:
Excess alcohol consumption - particularly beer
Our water supply
Hormones in animal proteins
Medications such as oral contraceptives
Plastics when exposed to heat, such as microwaving food containers
Getting rid of the moobs
How do we get from a C-cup to an A-cup (or less)? You will need to first look at your diet. Below are some suggestions:
Eat at least 4 servings of steamed cruciferous vegetables a day. This would include watercress, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, kale, turnip, collards, cabbage, and radish to name a few.
If you're a drinker, switch to red wine. Red wine contains resveratrol, which acts as an Aromatase inhibitor. A glass of red with dinner may actually help reduce the circumference of your chest area. Also, if you are a beer drinker I promise you will find it very difficult to get out of your man-bra until you cut back, or cut it out.
Green tea - Green tea is loaded with antioxidants which have anti-carcinogenic effects. They also help with the detoxification of oestrogens.
Supplementation - Supplementing your diet with either DIM, Curcumin or Grape seed extract has been shown to reduce the pectoral fat in males!
Fibre - Adding up to 30 grams of fibre from varied sources will help "pull" out foreign oestrogens from the body.
Eat organic nuts and wild meat whenever possible. This is a great way to naturally boost your testosterone levels. However, as it is quite difficult to do this nowadays, it is recommended to supplement your diet with Zinc.
The next thing you need to do is to increase your testosterone levels...the legal way! This means hitting the weights 3 or 4 times a week using a personal trainer or by yourself.
Last but certainly not least, I highly recommend getting a BioSignature assessment done. This is particularly effective for targeted fat loss.
Man boobs are a health problem and not an attractive site. The fact of the matter is most men out there are suffering and do not know what to do about it. Follow the simple steps above, or get your BioSignature done and you will be well on your way to ditching your man-bra!
Darron is the founder and Director of DJD Training - a Private Personal Training company operating in Central and North London. His specialty lies with targeted fat loss using BioSignature and strength training. For more info please go to djd-training.com or email direct at email@example.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Lick by lick by Michael Webb review
- Can PTSD cause Low Testosterone Levels?
- Understanding the Signs and Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Men
- Bone Loss and Joint Pain in Men: Your Defense Arsenal of Critical Nutrients
- Nutrients for Preventing Hair Loss and Promoting Regrowth in Men
- Hair Loss No More: Expert Tips and Tricks for Men's Natural Hair Restoration
- Nature's Solutions: Enhancing Male Performance with 14 Herbs and Compounds
- Quick, Strong, and Rigid Erections: The All-natural topical male enhancement Option
- Rise to the Occasion: How to Maintain an Intense Natural Libido as a Man
- No Chemicals, No Lasers, No Surgery: The Natural Path to Banishing Hair Loss
- Erection on Demand:Naturally Ignite Instant Erections for Super Performance
- Take Control of Your Bladder: Men, Say Goodbye to Leaks!
- For Men 30 and Beyond:Boost Testosterone Levels and Regain Your Vitality
- Aging Gracefully:How Nitric Oxide Boosters Enhance Men's Well-being
- Aging and Semen Volume:What Every Man Should Know
- Men, Revive Your Love Life: Discover the Power of Lifestyle Changes and Natural Therapies
- Big Volume, Big Thrills:Boost Semen Production for Intense Orgasms and Virility
- The Ageless Man:Boost Your Testosterone Naturally and Feel Like 20 Again
- How You can boost your sex life dramatically and kill bedroom anxiety forever
- Male Fertility:How to Naturally Increase Semen Volume And Orgasm Intensity
- Revive Your Intimacy: Discover 4 Natural Solutions for Men's Sexual Issues
- Healthy Aging in Men : How to Look and Feel Younger as You Grow Older
- From Sperm Quality to Fatherhood: 11 Steps to Enhance Male Fertility
- Semen Volume and Aging: Optimizing the Changes in a Man's Sexual Health
- Human Sex Pheromones and Attractiveness in Intimate Relationships
- 8 Common Sexual Problems in Men Over 30: Causes and Natural Solutions
- False Allegations-Secrets and Lies
- An app that will teach men to understand and manage their emotions
- Pheromones FAQs
- Why Men Snore More Than Women