Personal Training for Man Boobs
- Author Darron Donaldson
- Published July 10, 2011
- Word count 470
Why do some men retain excess fat in the pectoral region? There are a few main reasons for this - Genetics may play a small role here, the rest is dietary and hormonal imbalances.
What is happening to our bodies? Basically you have too much aromatase (an enzyme in the body that converts testosterone into oestrogen) in your body. So it kind of makes sense to reduce this enzymes production, resulting in probable fat reduction of the pectoral region.
Why is this happening? What are the main causes of excess aromatase? Below are a few reasons why now some men go shopping in the bra department:
Excess alcohol consumption - particularly beer
Our water supply
Hormones in animal proteins
Medications such as oral contraceptives
Plastics when exposed to heat, such as microwaving food containers
Getting rid of the moobs
How do we get from a C-cup to an A-cup (or less)? You will need to first look at your diet. Below are some suggestions:
Eat at least 4 servings of steamed cruciferous vegetables a day. This would include watercress, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, kale, turnip, collards, cabbage, and radish to name a few.
If you're a drinker, switch to red wine. Red wine contains resveratrol, which acts as an Aromatase inhibitor. A glass of red with dinner may actually help reduce the circumference of your chest area. Also, if you are a beer drinker I promise you will find it very difficult to get out of your man-bra until you cut back, or cut it out.
Green tea - Green tea is loaded with antioxidants which have anti-carcinogenic effects. They also help with the detoxification of oestrogens.
Supplementation - Supplementing your diet with either DIM, Curcumin or Grape seed extract has been shown to reduce the pectoral fat in males!
Fibre - Adding up to 30 grams of fibre from varied sources will help "pull" out foreign oestrogens from the body.
Eat organic nuts and wild meat whenever possible. This is a great way to naturally boost your testosterone levels. However, as it is quite difficult to do this nowadays, it is recommended to supplement your diet with Zinc.
The next thing you need to do is to increase your testosterone levels...the legal way! This means hitting the weights 3 or 4 times a week using a personal trainer or by yourself.
Last but certainly not least, I highly recommend getting a BioSignature assessment done. This is particularly effective for targeted fat loss.
Man boobs are a health problem and not an attractive site. The fact of the matter is most men out there are suffering and do not know what to do about it. Follow the simple steps above, or get your BioSignature done and you will be well on your way to ditching your man-bra!
Darron is the founder and Director of DJD Training - a Private Personal Training company operating in Central and North London. His specialty lies with targeted fat loss using BioSignature and strength training. For more info please go to djd-training.com or email direct at firstname.lastname@example.orgArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- An app that will teach men to understand and manage their emotions
- Pheromones FAQs
- Why Men Snore More Than Women
- How Men's Dental Health Is Linked to Snoring
- How Sleep Position Might Impact Your Snoring
- Herbal Remedy for Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
- An Ultimate Guide for Clueless Guys in Buying Flower
- Best Electric Shaver Skin Products
- Christian? Want to Know How to Get Girls?
- 5 Men's Weight Loss Guidelines
- Are You Happy With Your Man Boobs?
- Men and Makeup - Manly or Modest?
- How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs - In The Real World
- Tactical and Optics Suggest: Pocket Knife Collecting
- Shopping for Presents for Males
- Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
- Fundamental Relationship Advice for Men That Would like To Make Their Spouses Happy
- Penis Stretching Practices
- Penis Health Major Breakthrough Using Vitamin A
- Men Who Wear Wigs
- GP Clomiphene (Clomid) at Genezameds
- Which Is Much Preferred By Men - Boxers or Briefs?
- 5 Signs That The Girl You Like Is a Drama Queen
- Man Boob Causes
- The Truth About Males And Eating Disorders
- Men Use Facial Exercise to Maintain a Youthful Face
- Best Exercises To Get Rid Of Man Boobs - You Can Do It Too!
- Signs Of Testicular Cancer
- Exercises to Get Rid of Man Boobs