Working With Your Survival Food List
- Author Franklin Holloway
- Published August 9, 2011
- Word count 597
Here's how we get started in developing a wealth of emergency food resources. We will benefit from a one-step-at-a-time plan, cleverly devised. It would take a bigger article, to give out the whole plan, so here i'll familiarize you with the basics.
We know about 2 different types of survival food list, one for your long term stash, and another to eat immediately, for instance, if you might be overwhelmed in dealing with immediate damages. Packages that are small, with ready meals and snacks will be in your "immediate" cache.
Be sure, that your stash has numerous ilks of food. Dried and preserved snack-foods, of the ilk of cheese curls, potato chips, and popcorn, might survive a long shelf-life, but they will not energize us, nor fill us with vigour and pep.
Both vegetables and fruits are more rich in vitamins and minerals, than meat and dairy. The best protein sources are nuts, beans, dairy, and meat.
Here's how we get started in preparation of your emergency food cache. We will benefit from a gradual, step-by-step plan, created by the most experienced minds. It would take a bigger article, to give out the whole plan, so you are going to get the main key points.
There are 2 kinds of survival food list, one for your long term stash, and another to eat immediately, for instance, if you have to leave in a hurry. Little serving-sized packages of foods ready to be eaten will be most suitable for your short-term stockpile.
Be sure, that your stash has many types of food. convenience snacks, of the ilk of cheese curls, popcorn, and potato chips, will certainly keep a long while, but they can't give us much nutrition, nor fill us with vim and vigour.
Both vegetables and fruits contain more minerals and vitamins, in comparison with dairy produce and meat.. You will get more protein from meat, nuts, beans, and dairy. Whole grains with beans is the best way to get all 27 of the essential proteins each day. Our intake of omega fatty acids can be found in raw walnuts.
Cooking destroys certain vitamins. Because of the loss of vitamins from cooking, you will need fresh vegetable material, especially green food. You can get tons of nutrition from fresh leaves of the alfalfa plant, field cress, leaves of clover, dandelion greens, and chicory leaves..
It might be necessary for you to eat some fresh foods, if you want to strengthen your resistance to stress and disease, by sufficient vitamin C..
Spruce and pine needles will impart vitamin C water at regular, unheated temperatures, cut up with scissors or knife. Too, the liquid will be tasty, when we drink it. We ought to learn to identify pine and spruce.
Only a few foods, besides red meat, offer vitamin B12, and in lesser amounts than red meat.. We can get some of our vitamin B12 by eating Swiss cheese. Both brewer's yeast and nutritional yeast are good sources of all of the B vitamins.
Food bars alone do not make a good survival food list. Put some crackers, canned beans, jerky, nuts, and canned vegetables in with your food bars.
Be sure to put a date on each holder, or container, of food, if a date is not imprinted thereon. For each container, before the food gets too old, either eat it, or else give it to poor folks. Then replace it with newer food.
Now we have seen some of the most basic principles, for your survival food list. Your next step is to learn, and to follow, the step-by-step plan.
Learn the food storage plan that is most highly esteemed, the product of years of food storage experience, used by hundreds of thousands of folks. Fill our your complete survival food list. Check out http://familysurvivors.com/lds-food-storage.htmArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water
- Healthy Living