Information on Two of Weber's Popular Grills
- Author Marielle Knops
- Published August 28, 2011
- Word count 479
If you actively barbecue on a regular basis, you more than likely have heard of Weber grills. Being in business for over 50 years, Weber continues to set the standard for quality barbecues and grills even in this modern era. In the words that follow, you will learn about some of their products that keep customers coming back time and time again.
The smell and anticipated taste of great charcoal-smoked food is one of life's pleasures and you can have food like this with Weber's "Smokey Mountain Cooker-721001." This grill, made of porcelain-enameled steel is a durable and easy to operate smoker that gives you the kind of traditional flavor that you can't get from any other type of grill. Are you the "chef" for a big party? Don't worry - your Weber "Smokey" has plenty of room to cook for a crowd. You won't have to worry about your meat becoming dry and tasteless with Weber's 2.5 water pan that imparts steam during the cooking process to keep your meat moist. The Smokey Mountain Cooker, which sells for about $350, is a grill that combines tradition with innovation, and comes with a limited 10 year warranty.
If you are looking for a great grill for your balcony or a smaller space, the Weber 526001 Q-140 Electric Barbeque Grill is the one you want to get. You will not need charcoal or propane with this model as it simply plugs into any outlet. If you are looking for a sizable portable grill, this one has 189 square inches of cooking space. Despite its size, you will be able to cook poultry or vegetables very easily on this grill. This grill comes in very handy, especially in urban areas where space is limited and regulations may prevent the use of gas or charcoal grills. The Q-140 Electric Barbeque Grill, selling at under $300, is a bargain.
The Weber 1428001 Performer Charcoal Grill is for people who prefer the traditional taste of barbecue that's been cooked with charcoal. One of the best features of this grill is the state-of-the-art Touch-N-Go gas ignition system for easy lighting. As you can see, you have the convenience of a propane grill all the while cooking with charcoal.
This effectively eliminates needing to buy matches, starter fluid, or any of the usual delays associated with charcoal cooking. You will be able to cook virtually any type of barbecue on this 363 square inch surface with its sturdy steel cooking grate. So if you are looking for convenience, and the taste of charcoal cooking, this is the grill for you. No matter what your preferences are for grilling, Weber makes at least one product that will suit you. Quality and customer satisfaction are the main focal points of this company now and tomorrow. Finding the perfect grill for you and your family begins with looking at the entire Weber product line of grills and accessories.
There are no posted comments.
- Growing Healthy Tomatoes: Diseases and Fungi Prevention
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- Year Round Lawn Care and Maintenance
- Picking the Best Garden Pot of Planter
- Seven Reasons Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Choosing the Right Garden Seating or Garden Furniture
- Microbial Fertilizers Plant Diseases Biocontrol
- Gardening Activities During World Quarantine
- The Best Hydroponic Growing Planters
- Benefits of having a Vertical Garden for Home, or Office
- European Water Chestnut Pond Plant
- Indoor Hydroponics; Aeroponics; Aeroculture
- How to Choose the Right Planter
- Advantages of Hydroponic Horticulture vs Soil Gardening
- 7 Top Gardening Tools You Should Own
- How You Go to Deal With Turf Installer? Here is How You Should Go.
- How to Make your Garden Bloom!
- What is the difference between a one stage and two-stage snowblower?
- A guide to snowblower operating controls
- The Sustainable Advantages of Plant Development and Breeding
- 5 Mistakes When you Water Potted Plants
- How to Make use of a Jack Stand
- How Does A Floor Jack Work?
- Understanding Perth Watering Days
- 4 Ways to Troubleshoot a Retic: Perth Expert Advice
- 4 Tips for Effective Garden Landscaping: Perth Expert Advice
- 3 Top Tips for Building Pergolas: Melbourne Expert Advice
- Building a Pergola? Choose the Right Location