The top Nursing Schools In Georgia
- Author Jennifer Ann Leigh
- Published September 12, 2011
- Word count 422
In America, Georgia State has the largest number of nursing institutions. Nursing can be a rewarding career in the United States in particular when you re a Registered Nurse (RN). The typical annual salary of a RN is $80,000 which can be $6,000 more than the usual national average which is $74,000. Moreover, Registered Nurses salaries will usually rise by 4% every year. In order to pursue nursing as a career, then Georgia is your best suited place to be trained and practice. Here is a list of the best nursing schools in Georgia State.
Atlanta is the largest city in Georgia's and has the top nursing schools. First, the Emory University is probably one of the prestigious learning institutions that provides nursing courses which is located at 201 Dowman Drive. Atlanta Technical College now offers nursing courses as well as Georgia State University. The second largest city in Georgia which happens to be Augusta has the best nursing institutions such as Medical College of Georgia, Augusta Technical College at 3200m Augusta Tech Dr., Augusta State University nestled in 2500 Walton way and Savannah River College.
Atlanta and Augusta is not really the only place that you will see these world renowned nursing schools. There about sixty nursing schools in Georgia those include technical colleges, Universities and colleges. Piedmont College at Armstrong and Demorest, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural and Atlanta State University at savannah are also as an example of these nursing schools. If you wish to find some other nursing schools in Georgia, search via the Internet and you'll have a collection of them.
The ten best nursing universities listed by Livestrong are Clayton State , Georgia Southern, Mercer, Valdosta State, University of West Georgia, Medical college of Georgia, Brenau , Keenesaw , Georgia State and Emory. These ten nursing universities are certified by the Board of Nursing in Georgia together with other accrediting agencies of nursing schools such as Commission of Nursing Education.
You can find different programs trained in these best nursing schools such as certification, bachelor's degree, master's degree, associate’s degree and doctoral programs. Before you participate in any nursing school, check no matter if it is approved to provide nursing courses. Atlanta, Augusta and Columbus are among the best areas to study in Georgia because of the urban feeling they have. So don't worry about going to study somewhere in the midst of a bush since this State exposes someone to the modern world. Therefore, eliminates any fear that could possibly increase when going into the actual practice since you are well vast with various situations.
Top nursing schools will continue to give benefits to their graduates, degree holders and alumni. So, ship all your worries off to Georgia, because together with the helpful information I discussed about the best nursing schools in Georgia- you'll be more than all set to go ahead and take 1st step!
For more great nursing school info and advice check out: http://thenursingschoolsingeorgia.com/best-nursing-schools-in-georgiaArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Are the Most Common Errors When Proofreading an Essay?
- Cyber Security Certifications the New Frontier in the IT
- 10 Benefits of Working While Studying
- Want to Study Abroad? Check out the pros and cons of studying abroad!
- Urgent Finance Assignment Help
- How much Assignment Help is necessary for a student?
- Are you struggling to write an academic essay?
- Why quantitative analysis is the master key to a successful thesis
- Get Statistics Assignment Help Online
- Get Statistics Assignment Help
- Top 10 tips on how to combine your part-time work and studies in the UK
- Speculations on a Quantum Model of Gravity
- How To Avoid Plagiarism (Copy And Paste) In Research Writing
- What Is Research?
- The Most Effective Method To Choose A Good Project Topic
- Progressive IT universities in USA
- What is Free and Fair Election?
- How To Write A Final Year Research Project or Dissertation
- Academic Writing Tips - How to Write a Book Report for College Level
- The Difference between Online and Traditional Classes
- Risk management
- Do Current Law Students Need: Remedial Study; and Different External Bar Preparation?
- Proofreading Your Assignment
- Should I visit the College?
- Examples Of Economics Thesis and Dissertation Topic Ideas for American Students
- Selecting a psychology degree program - the Ph.D, Ed.D, Psy.D and Ed.S
- Is Global Education Accessible to Asian Students?
- Ways to do stress-free coursework writing
- How to find a job right out of University
- Choose the Best Marketing Dissertation Topic Using 3 Tricks