Can You Trust Online MBAs?
- Author Mike Grahamson
- Published November 19, 2011
- Word count 713
In the past, if you have looked into the costs of a number of online MBA programs you will know that their status precedes their expense. Online MBA programs from a number of leading institutions seem to have the high price due to the reputation of the institution without a thought about the actual program and the experience the student will have as they complete their online MBA.
In truth there are a few good, relatively inexpensive online MBAs available if you look in the right places. If you can't afford to undertake an MBA through classroom based learning then other options are available that include a part-time MBA or MBAs that can be studied from home. The costs incurred by the institutions supplying these MBAs are much lower so you should expect a reduction in the cost to you. Indeed, many individuals now find that studying either part-time or from home is preferable. These methods mean the student can fit the course around their lives and, as long as they are committed to the program, then they will be able to progress through the course and work at times when they are focused on working.
It is possible to find out more information about the best MBA programs that are available to be studied via distance learning or online. A number of websites have recently been launched that claim to list the top 10 online MBAs so an internet search should be all the determined individual needs to get started.
If you can make the time to do a bit of research for your MBA today, it will really pay off tomorrow. Finding the best online MBA for you would be worth the investment you are going to make and if you pick the right one you should not have to sacrifice your income. As an increasing number of institutions provide rankings for online MBA programs, the research required to choose the right one for you is now much quicker than in the past.
Five of the Best Online MBA Programs*
- University of Phoenix
At the University of Phoenix, you learn from a curriculum designed by experts in your field of study, whether you're earning your associate's, bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree. Our curriculum is developed in collaboration with our faculty and industry professionals to ensure that it is up-to-date and relevant. This means our programs aren't wasting your time; instead, you're gaining knowledge one day that you can use at work the next. Program availability varies by location and learning format.
- American InterContinental University
AIU claims to be a results-focused university which places you are the center of your course and makes sure that the course fits around you. Their core principles are value, flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to make previous learning count.
- Capella University
Capella claims to provide education designed for adults who want to change their current situation. You will gain support from your peers but also be challenged by your tutors who will bring out the best in you. The tutors are all experts in their fields, and many of our classes and programs are designed to meet standards established by professional associations, so you can gain the skills and knowledge sought by employers.
- Kaplan University
Kaplan University is one of the largest online universities in the world. Kaplan University offers a myriad of online programs for both full-time and part-time students looking to efficiently advance their career and they claim to customize their students' learning to fit their lives and not make their student make sacrifices to study.
- Walden University
At Walden, we believe that knowledge is most valuable when put to use in organizations, communities, and families. We offer over 60 online degree programs with more than 300 specializations and concentrations, all designed to help professionals gain the knowledge they need to have a real impact in their lives and the lives of others.
Although there are different online MBA schools, there are only a few that offer the best programs available. As a growing number of schools are beginning to launch top-ranked online MBA programs it important to make sure you put the effort in prior to starting the course by completing your research and choosing the best course for you.
*Rankings by http://www.onlinemba.com, 2011
There are no posted comments.
- Step By Step Guide To Write A Good Research Proposal
- How To Pick The Right University For You
- How to write an assignment when you're at University level?
- What Are the Most Common Errors When Proofreading an Essay?
- Cyber Security Certifications the New Frontier in the IT
- 10 Benefits of Working While Studying
- Want to Study Abroad? Check out the pros and cons of studying abroad!
- Urgent Finance Assignment Help
- How much Assignment Help is necessary for a student?
- Are you struggling to write an academic essay?
- Why quantitative analysis is the master key to a successful thesis
- Get Statistics Assignment Help Online
- Get Statistics Assignment Help
- Top 10 tips on how to combine your part-time work and studies in the UK
- Speculations on a Quantum Model of Gravity
- How To Avoid Plagiarism (Copy And Paste) In Research Writing
- What Is Research?
- The Most Effective Method To Choose A Good Project Topic
- Progressive IT universities in USA
- What is Free and Fair Election?
- How To Write A Final Year Research Project or Dissertation
- Academic Writing Tips - How to Write a Book Report for College Level
- The Difference between Online and Traditional Classes
- Risk management
- Do Current Law Students Need: Remedial Study; and Different External Bar Preparation?
- Proofreading Your Assignment
- Should I visit the College?
- Examples Of Economics Thesis and Dissertation Topic Ideas for American Students
- Selecting a psychology degree program - the Ph.D, Ed.D, Psy.D and Ed.S
- Is Global Education Accessible to Asian Students?