Top Decorative Garden Accessories
- Author Lesley Sowers
- Published November 25, 2011
- Word count 546
As winter approaches it’s time to start planning your next gardening achievement. This is the time that the thought might cross your mind that your garden(s) could use a little pick me up or ….something. Now would be a great time for you to think about garden décor to make the most out of what you’ll be planting or preparing the garden with, come Spring. The following list are some of the top decorative garden accessories that will help you get an idea as some of your choices available to accent your garden.
• Garden Statues or Ornaments
• Slate stepping stones
• Garden Stakes or Flags
• Planters and Urns
• Birdbaths, Birdhouses and Birdfeeders
• Fences or lattice
There are a variety of Statues or garden ornaments made of different materials and comes is a wide range of sizes. Available at a number of locations, you can choose from stone, wrought iron and other types of material. There are also other popular figurines such as dogs, cats, frogs, and ladybugs to name a few are favorites with adults and children.
Have you ever found it difficult to get to different areas of your garden without stepping on your flowers? Stepping stones, if placed adequately, will help enable you to travel through your garden without concern for your plants and will also enhance your garden. These decorative stones come in many different shapes and styles.
Garden stakes or flags can be a decoration all by themselves. They can look particularly nice before and after flowers bloom and add to your range of colors. These can also be changed to suit a particular special occasion, holiday, or the season changes.
Planters and urns can help decorate around your garden in areas that are difficult to actually plant flowers such as near windows, steps, or patios. There are a variety of planters and urns available in the market to accent your garden. Varying sizes also allow you to add more than just one in a particular spot.
For the bird enthusiast, birdfeeders and birdhouses add excellent color and attraction to your garden. These will attract a wide variety of birds to your garden allowing nature take its course. There are a number of decorative as well as natural wood birdhouses and birdfeeders available to suit your taste. Also, don’t forget your birdbaths which can be a focal point for your garden and also brings entertainment as a garden accessory.
Fountains can also be a placed as a center point allowing you to plant your garden around this object. Fountains are available in a wide range to suit any budget and taste. These can be elaborate stone fountains or can even be designed by you.
Finally, fences and lattice are excellent décor in your garden providing the ability to create seclusion or privacy as well as a source for spreading flowers. These can be positioned through out your garden or near your home or shed.
I hope this has provided you with some great ideas to add a decorative touch to your garden with fountains, garden stones or ornaments, wooden birdfeeders and decorative birdhouses and much more. These items should also help to keep your garden looking spectacular all year round, particularly during the cold winter months.
Lesley Sowers offers a variety of bird houses and bird feeders to choose from at BirdFeederMall . From the rustic to the decorative bird houses and feeders that await you! Come check out http://www.birdfeedermall.com to accent your garden.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- Year Round Lawn Care and Maintenance
- Picking the Best Garden Pot of Planter
- Seven Reasons Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Choosing the Right Garden Seating or Garden Furniture
- Microbial Fertilizers Plant Diseases Biocontrol
- Gardening Activities During World Quarantine
- The Best Hydroponic Growing Planters
- Benefits of having a Vertical Garden for Home, or Office
- European Water Chestnut Pond Plant
- Indoor Hydroponics; Aeroponics; Aeroculture
- How to Choose the Right Planter
- Advantages of Hydroponic Horticulture vs Soil Gardening
- 7 Top Gardening Tools You Should Own
- How You Go to Deal With Turf Installer? Here is How You Should Go.
- How to Make your Garden Bloom!
- What is the difference between a one stage and two-stage snowblower?
- A guide to snowblower operating controls
- The Sustainable Advantages of Plant Development and Breeding
- 5 Mistakes When you Water Potted Plants
- How to Make use of a Jack Stand
- How Does A Floor Jack Work?
- Understanding Perth Watering Days
- 4 Ways to Troubleshoot a Retic: Perth Expert Advice
- 4 Tips for Effective Garden Landscaping: Perth Expert Advice
- 3 Top Tips for Building Pergolas: Melbourne Expert Advice
- Building a Pergola? Choose the Right Location
- Are The Nutritional Benefits of Eating Raw Sprouted Seeds Worth the Risk of Illness?