The Rise And Fall Of A Silent Movie Superstar
- Author Philips Morgey
- Published January 5, 2012
- Word count 416
You love watching your favorite stars bashing the hell out of bad guys. You love them when they dole out soul-stirring dialogues, because it touches your soul. You remember and repeat them a number of times in a day. Basically, the fact is that we cannot miss out on films that appeal to the masses.
Eyes eagerly await the box office every week for the new releases, as they go on to become popular films. I often check out these popular movies online, as they have an intriguing plot and the characters are simply bewitching.
Popular movies encompass all genres, as the concept of these would include all; like action, horror, family drama, comedy etc. I often read about them online, as fans across the globe discuss about them in detail.
So why so some films fall in the category of popular and why some don’t? When a film is able to provide wholesome entertainment to its audience and touch their soul, it becomes a popular one.
Basically, the main idea of such films is that the fans live the feel or the theme of it. When the audiences come out of the cinema hall, they should have that ‘Aha’ moment. And a film that manages to give them that will make them watch the most popular movies again and again. The best way to catch up these films is catching them online.
There is no secret recipe for a perfect film; it should just strike a chord with its audiences. I and my buddy often get a list of most popular movies and talk about them. There are many films that have the right amount of passion, character development, and plot like the Die Hard series, The Terminator series, Matrix Trilogy, and more. Needless to say, such films are remembered forever.
As a matter of fact, these films become a benchmark for young film makers, inspiring them to create more such wonders.
The craze for these kinds of films is so immense that in order to role play the characters, fans watch most popular movies online and learn the dialogues or even study them.
You can also find blogs and forums, where fans come and discuss about the movie and how it impacted their life. These blogs are very interesting as some of them go to the extent of discussing the scenes in detail.
Popularity of such masterpieces is here to stay for a long time, and we are not complaining. Give us more!
There are no posted comments.
- Where to Watch Kimi No Na Wa Online (Your Name)
- FREE BEGINNER GUITAR FAST TRACK - Learn Guitar Basics Online
- The Complete Guide to Makoto Shinkai's Best Movies
- Untold facts about Whitney Scott Mathers, Eminem's adopted Daughter
- The Reason why Irina Shayk Hates Lady Gaga
- 7 Things You Must Know About Robert Downey Jr
- 5 Best Kids Anime
- Top 5 High School Romance Anime Every Otaku Must See
- Gangster Films
- Twisted a.k.a. Psycho ex-girlfriend FIlm Review
- Joker (2019): an affresco of madness
- The Reasons Why Video Marketing Must Be The Next Step In Your Business
- Tenki No Ko: Weathering With You Glossary — Characters, Release Dates, Synopsis, Trailers
- Drone Aerial Filming of Downton Abbey The Movie (release date 13/09/19 UK)
- If Tom Cruise wet the bed last night, is Roger Ebert's review of Minority Report still valid?
- Superman Returns (2006) review: good teaches evil to believe in itself
- Nocturnal Animals review: experiences that come to life, so that they can reject themselves
- I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997): film review
- The true meaning of The Phantom Menace, and why it failed
- The Sentinel (1977): review
- If Halloween 6 won Best Picture, in 1996, would mathematics have been decimated?
- The Last Jedi review (a remake of Tom Ford's Nocturnal Animals)
- Annabelle Creation: an analysis
- The Grand Opening of Aquaman
- Getting ready for the Avengers Infinity Wars premier
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Freesat
- MCU, DCU Role Reversal 2020
- Canadian Film Tax Incentives – Still In The Game
- The Importance of Film Tax Incentives Today
- Feeling Luck Punks? Hollywood's Hard Men