Recipe Ingredients Moroccan Fish
- Author Michael Davids
- Published February 2, 2012
- Word count 337
Moroccan Fish Recipes
I want to share a few recipe ingredients with you that will help you live a not only a healthier life, but also help you save some money rather than keep spending money on restaurants. There is nothing wrong with going to restaurants, but there is nothing like home cooking. With a bit of time invested and some good recipe ingredients you can change the way you live and in return life will change you for the better. Most of my recipe ingredients will usually feed a family or can even help single people have some amazing left overs for the week.
One of my favorite recipe ingredients that is real easy to make but yet very health and amazingly tasty is Mediterranean Salmon with Potato, Carrots & Tomato and also known as Moroccan fish recipes which is traditionally spicy but can also be made mild as another way to twist this recipe ingredients .
recipe ingredients for this dish is
2lbs of Salmon Filet (Or Similar type filet)
1 big Carrot
3-4 Roma or Vine Tomatoes
1 Large Green Pepper
1 small Cilantro bunch
4 small Idaho Potatoes
1/2 Tablespoon of Salt
2 Tablespoon of Sweet Paprika
1/2 Tablespoon Turmeric
1 1/2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1/2 Cup of Vegetable or Canola Oil
1 cup of Water
Preparing this recipe ingredients consists of the following.
Peel Potatoes and Carrots
Cut Potatoes in Medallion Shape or Half, Add to Pot Bottom Layer
Cut Carrots in block size pieces or sticks, Add to Pot 2nd Layer
Clean out & Cut Green Peppers, Add to Pot 3rd Layer
Crush the Tomatoes and add them on top, then Cilantro
Add Salt, Garlic, Sweet Paprika, Turmeric, Crushed Red Peppers (Optional)
Add Oil & Water
Put on Stove Top Uncovered & Turn on Med-High until it comes to a Boil.
Turn to Medium Low Covered for about 30-40 minutes
occasionally you can take a spoon and pour juice all over the fish for color and flavor.
Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes before Serving. That should do it for this recipe ingredients .
I am the first male in our family to not only take on our family's recipe ingredients handed down from generation to generation, but I'm the first male cook period. I'm dedicating this to my Mother and Grandmother who are amazing cooks and made some of our favorites dishes such as Moroccan Fish with Potatoes and Carrots. Learn more about me at Saftas Cooking Show.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water