Imagine a world without movies!
- Author Acoona Louis
- Published February 11, 2012
- Word count 412
We would have never come across such great entertainer right from Charlie Chaplin to Marilyn Monroe. Movies have evolved in due course of time from being a mere source of entertainment to a medium that influences our lives. The streaming flow that follows every week at the box office holds testimony to this fact.
It used to be simply plays, operas and ballads that allowed the en masse to stretch their legs in midst of their hectic schedules. Today the scenario has changed drastically there are hordes who watch streaming movies online like addicts.
There are times when one is struck with the thought what if there were no movies at all. Watch out buddy for a catastrophe can hit one at any point of time! The fad for streaming movies is but understandable but then all the extremes should be given due thought. In absence of the online haven humans would surely have been transformed
into zombies craving for god knows what!
Not only life would have lost its charm so many actors and actresses whom we adore like Demigods would have remained in oblivion. But there is another side of the coin, in other words this whole movies streaming debate.
Those holding out placards always want to assert that a mirage is all what is being offered in the movies these days. There isn’t 1% of truth adhered with this contention. In fact the very scripts have walked past every possible realm of imagination. From war movies to romantic tales, to films showcasing the threat posed by alien elements nothing has been left uncovered where the streaming thoughts don’t sway around.
A world without movies might have given rise to another brutal era more ruthless than even the reign of Cold War was. Movies and their happy endings along with the inherent message help in pacifying individuals. So basically it’s not just a two-hour drama one beholds on the big screen it’s an experience he carries for a lifetime. And those beautiful faces one sees on the screen don’t seem stranger anymore, in fact many youngsters try to emulate them in ways more than one.
Marketing guys always believe that any product being launched owes its origin to the demand of the consumers. The same principle holds true even in case of films for they also owe their existence to the desire of people who wanted to sneak into another world at least for a while.
Not only life would have lost its charm so many actors and actresses whom we adore like Demigods would have remained in oblivion. But there is another side of the coin, in other words this whole movies streaming debate.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- Where to Watch Kimi No Na Wa Online (Your Name)
- FREE BEGINNER GUITAR FAST TRACK - Learn Guitar Basics Online
- The Complete Guide to Makoto Shinkai's Best Movies
- Untold facts about Whitney Scott Mathers, Eminem's adopted Daughter
- The Reason why Irina Shayk Hates Lady Gaga
- 7 Things You Must Know About Robert Downey Jr
- 5 Best Kids Anime
- Top 5 High School Romance Anime Every Otaku Must See
- Gangster Films
- Twisted a.k.a. Psycho ex-girlfriend FIlm Review
- Joker (2019): an affresco of madness
- The Reasons Why Video Marketing Must Be The Next Step In Your Business
- Tenki No Ko: Weathering With You Glossary — Characters, Release Dates, Synopsis, Trailers
- Drone Aerial Filming of Downton Abbey The Movie (release date 13/09/19 UK)
- If Tom Cruise wet the bed last night, is Roger Ebert's review of Minority Report still valid?
- Superman Returns (2006) review: good teaches evil to believe in itself
- Nocturnal Animals review: experiences that come to life, so that they can reject themselves
- I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997): film review
- The true meaning of The Phantom Menace, and why it failed
- The Sentinel (1977): review
- If Halloween 6 won Best Picture, in 1996, would mathematics have been decimated?
- The Last Jedi review (a remake of Tom Ford's Nocturnal Animals)
- Annabelle Creation: an analysis
- The Grand Opening of Aquaman
- Getting ready for the Avengers Infinity Wars premier
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Freesat
- MCU, DCU Role Reversal 2020
- Canadian Film Tax Incentives – Still In The Game
- The Importance of Film Tax Incentives Today