Network Administration and Security are in High Demand
- Author John Davis
- Published February 15, 2012
- Word count 456
One of the fastest growing careers lies in the field of technology. As every company hurries to become more acclimated to technology, the need for network administration and security increases. No one can stop the spread of technology. It has pierced every corner and shadow of our society. Businesses especially, have become almost completely reliant on the benefits computers and networks offer. Choosing a degree in network administration and security is a step in the right direction to becoming a high valued asset in the world of business.
While the unemployment rate remains at all-time highs, there are jobs available. It is just that those jobs require specific knowledge and talent. Many of those jobs are related to fields of technology, such as computers, networks and their security. Without a properly trained group of applicants, these positions will remain open. It may be bad news for companies out there, but it is great news for you. There are colleges, like ASA: The College for Excellence, that offer degree programs in network administration and security. Enrolling in these programs will put you a step above everyone else in your graduating class. Attaining a degree in that field will make you a sought after commodity by businesses all over the country and perhaps even in foreign countries. Everyone needs people to setup and manage their technological tools.
Another perk to the industry, besides finding it easy to get a job, is the pay. Network administrators and network security specialists place top in the list of earners right out of college. The advantage of majoring in a high demand field is that companies are willing to pay you well even if you lack experience. Since the need for new administrators and security specialists in technology will only increase as the years go by, everyone wants to recruit fresh talent. It is one thing to graduate from college knowing you have the skills to get a good job. It is quite another to be recruited as soon as you graduate, knowing that you will have a choice of positions. Job security has become all the more important with the current state of the economy, so picking a field that shows incredible job growth is very smart. It means you will always be able to find a great paying job, with no cap on growth potential once you get that first foot in the door.
Technology is going to be a big part of the future in business. Choosing to major in network administration and security will open many doors of opportunity. With the lack of trained and experienced individuals in the industry now, you are sure to have plenty of job offers and potential earnings limited only by your ambition.
Read more about Network Administration & Security at www.asa.eduArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Are the Most Common Errors When Proofreading an Essay?
- Cyber Security Certifications the New Frontier in the IT
- 10 Benefits of Working While Studying
- Want to Study Abroad? Check out the pros and cons of studying abroad!
- Urgent Finance Assignment Help
- How much Assignment Help is necessary for a student?
- Are you struggling to write an academic essay?
- Why quantitative analysis is the master key to a successful thesis
- Get Statistics Assignment Help Online
- Get Statistics Assignment Help
- Top 10 tips on how to combine your part-time work and studies in the UK
- Speculations on a Quantum Model of Gravity
- How To Avoid Plagiarism (Copy And Paste) In Research Writing
- What Is Research?
- The Most Effective Method To Choose A Good Project Topic
- Progressive IT universities in USA
- What is Free and Fair Election?
- How To Write A Final Year Research Project or Dissertation
- Academic Writing Tips - How to Write a Book Report for College Level
- The Difference between Online and Traditional Classes
- Risk management
- Do Current Law Students Need: Remedial Study; and Different External Bar Preparation?
- Proofreading Your Assignment
- Should I visit the College?
- Examples Of Economics Thesis and Dissertation Topic Ideas for American Students
- Selecting a psychology degree program - the Ph.D, Ed.D, Psy.D and Ed.S
- Is Global Education Accessible to Asian Students?
- Ways to do stress-free coursework writing
- How to find a job right out of University
- Choose the Best Marketing Dissertation Topic Using 3 Tricks