The Best Way to Gain Weight - How To Put On Muscle Mass Quickly
- Author Eric Carpenter
- Published April 9, 2012
- Word count 495
Most skinny and thin people always feel embarrassed and depressed due to the overall look of their body structure. If you are also in the same boat and looking for the best way to gain weight quickly and naturally then this article will provide you all the necessary tips to achieve the same. The main reason for staying skinny and thin is the lack of proper nutrients and enough calories to the body. Plus lack of proper exercises and supplements can also be the primary reasons behind weak and thin body. To improve this condition, you need to follow some tips and bring the positive routine change in your daily life. Read further to find out the best way to gain weight quickly and without any side effects.
Best way to gain weight quickly
- Improve your eating habits Most people who are weak and thin do not eat foods which are rich in terms of calories and other nutritional elements. The lack of proper calories makes our body weak and thin. According to a certain medical research, it is said that our body needs calories equal to 20 times our weight in pounds. It is essential to eat more calories than our body actually burns. But this does not imply that we can eat any type of highly processed, high calorie junk food from the streets.
We need to include the food items in our daily diet that should provide us lean mass and not just high fats. Increase the frequency of your meals to at least 5-6 times a day. Include in your daily diet the foods such as green vegetables, fresh fruits, nuts, granola, quinoa, millet, brown rice, whole-wheat bread, chicken, turkey, fish, eggs, lean meat, milk, cheese, etc. Pure dairy products are strongly recommended that provide us rich source of proteins, carbohydrates and other vitamins.
- Start weightlifting exercise routine Just having a proper diet is not sufficient to gain healthy weight. You need to implement healthy exercise routine such as daily weightlifting as well. Perform 3 weightlifting sessions every week and relax your muscles for the rest days of a week. Do sleep for at least 8 hours on a regular basis. This will help your body muscles to relax and rejuvenate for the next weightlifting session. Other recommended exercises are chin-ups, bench press, bent-over rows, deadlifts, squats, military press, yoga, etc. These exercises are important to convert the extra calories into muscle mass.
You can also take post workout meal along with protein shakes and creatine to increase the speed of natural weight gain. Natural weight gain supplements can expedite the process of natural muscle gain. This way, you can multiply your chances of natural weight increments. Post workout meal is also essential to recover the lost calories and to provide maximum energy to the muscles. Along with proper diet and weightlifting exercise routine, you need to drink plenty of water on a regular basis to hydrate your body and prevent loss of calories.
In addition, you can get more info in best way to gain weight by visiting http://www.BestWayToGainWeightX.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"