High Fiber Foods Generate Good Moods
- Author Everett Smith
- Published April 16, 2012
- Word count 523
High fiber foods are like the perfect lover, they can make you feel good in so many different ways.
In addition to being mood boosters, high fiber foods deliver these five rewards.
High fiber foods contain some of the most beneficial nutrients at the lowest cost. Beans, for example, deliver vitamins and minerals such as calcium, potassium, Vitamin C, and folate (which is exceptionally good for pregnancy nutrition). Add in several grams of fiber per serving and these high fiber foods are quite valuable for the body.
High Fiber foods are healthier for the digestive tract. If your body is not used to eating much fiber it might take a period to ease into it. However, eating 25-35 grams of fiber every day normally makes for smoother elimination of waste as food travels through the intestines without pressure. The fiber soaks up lots of water, which creates softer stools and can alleviate constipation.
High fiber foods, especially those rich in soluble fiber, offer a road to natural weight loss without expensive diet plans or medications. You see, soluble fiber regulates metabolism and helps to maintain even blood sugar levels. High fiber foods also make you feel full, but they usually contain fewer calories than other choices on the menu. It is relevant to note that high fiber foods have proven to be enormously advantageous for calorie reduction in humans. So, loading up on high fiber foods instead of garbage is a pleasant way to give yourself the gift of natural weight loss. The combination of normal blood sugar with less weight is a life changing, mood boosting experience that anybody can savor.
Foods rich in soluble fiber such as oats, rye, and barley are well-known to have a positive effect on lowering cholesterol. In "You, the Owner's Manual" by Dr. Mehmet Oz, M.D. he points to one study which "…showed that a 10-gram increase in the daily intake of fiber decreases the risk of heart attack by 29 percent…"
Dr. Oz stated that the positive effects of consuming more high fiber foods will appear "almost immediately. " The fiber helps transport stuff through your digestive system—including toxins—very quickly. He continues to explain and remark, "Bile, when it gets absorbed through the bowel, turns into cholesterol. So when you take a lot of fiber in your diet, you suck the bile out of you, and your cholesterol drops automatically. It also gets rid of sugar, which helps the diabetics. And it's a great tool if you want to lose weight because it makes you feel full."
- High fiber foods ease elimination, and that can boost anyone's mood. When discussing fiber, it frequently comes down to the fecal frequency. Of course, everyone feels better when they can eliminate without straining. Nobody wants to die with their pants around their ankles and a heart attack from too much straining.
When you eat the recommended 25-35 grams of high fiber foods each day, you will be so regular that you'll be able to set your watch by the time of your movements. This type of regularity will help you live a long, healthy and happy life.
Author Cliff Everett Smith is the CEO of http://www.BestHealthFoodStore.net, the online health food store for effective whole foods and health drinks. See the high fiber foods he recommends for a long, healthy and happy life. View his natural weight loss plan that helped him shed more than 30 pounds in 30 days.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure