On line Business - The Real Free Market Part1
- Author Tony Steel
- Published April 27, 2012
- Word count 607
I aspired to a life of greater choice and financial freedom. I had been an employee for many years, but I didn’t seem to making large inroads to my goals of paying off my home, taking regular holidays with the family and building wealth so that I could retire comfortably and perhaps even a few years early . The irony of my working life was that I spent every day advising small business owners how to improve their businesses and make more money, yet in my own personal life, I was a slave to an employer and working for a salary. Don’t get me wrong, I was paid reasonably well and quite comfortable in life, but something was still missing. Deep down I was unhappy and I know that I had the ability and the desire to aspire to a better income and lifestyle for me and my family by working for myself.
The world is a constantly changing place. Certainly during my working life, I saw the start of the age of technology and how this has quickly emerged as the growing new world economy. The Internet is certainly challenging the traditional conventions or bricks and mortar retailers. Internet businesses are challenging traditional business because their cost structures and method of marketing and communication with customers are significantly different which provides them with cost advantages. The market place is also significantly bigger because the business has the potential to now sell to anyone anywhere and in the convenience of their own space at a time that suits the customer. For the customer, there are no restricted trading hours, no inconvenience of travelling and parking or having to have to put up with the grumpy salesperson .
The Internet provides individuals with the opportunity to enter the marketplace for a relatively low cost. There are millions of on line retailers around the world selling everything from work boots, clothes, motor vehicles, financial services etc, that basically didn’t exist 5 years ago.
I believe that the Internet is one of the purest forms of capitalism:
• The Internet provides very low barriers to entry. It is quite an easy process to open a business.
• There is very little government regulation when it comes to who or what type of Internet business you can operate
• The cost of entry is relatively low, yet the returns can be very rewarding
• There is an immense pool of free resources to help you grow and develop your skills and knowledge and therefore your ability to build a successful Internet business
• It is an open market place, the market forces will determine how much you sell based on supply and demand principles
I came to the conclusion that if I wanted to take control of my own financial destiny that I should consider going in to business for myself. I had a strong desire and motivation to break the shackles of employment and start my own business.
The Internet seemed like a good idea; it was and still is an emerging marketplace; it was low cost; and with my growing dissatisfaction of being an employee I, knew that the time had come for me to do something else.
For me although the thought of going in to business for myself was a little daunting, I came from a different background, knowing that I had a reasonable aptitude for business, and understood what the key drivers of a successful business were.
I was up for the challenge.
Join me on my journey on how I built my first successful on line business. Read the next installment
On line Business – The Real Free Market - Part 2.
Read the journey of Tony Steel establishing his first successful on line business. www.workbootsrus.com.au . Anyone with the desire can do it.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Properties of Self Compacting Concrete Mix
- How to make more money from your investment property?
- Have you had enough of the daily 9 to 5 grind for little money and wondered how easy it would be to start an online business?
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Turn Picture Into Words to Get Unique, Cool Gift Items
- how to rank youtube videos in 2020
- Balancing the levels of indoor humidity is crucial - HWisel
- How To Develop A Brand Strategy
- My Transitioning Story: Office-Based to Virtual Working
- Add Extra Charisma to Your Wedding with These Table Centrepieces
- Best Steps for Improvements in Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Commercial Real Estate Property - Halsey Real Estate
- Advice On How To Be More Successful At Blogging
- Advice For Your New Tech Blogging Business Is Here
- How to Become a Winemaker
- Three Basic Ways To Keep Your Oven Clean
- Reasons for Using Floor Screeds
- The Uses of Screeds For The Purpose Of Laying Final Flooring
- Why Hire a Waste Disposal Professional?
- Conservatories Essex Homeowners Love
- Some of the Things to Consider When Replacing Your Windows
- Home Depot coupons: Refresh your home space at price as you wish
- Mississauga Home Staging Rental Company
- The Benefit Of Using Newark Airport Car Service
- Using Black Wool Serge to Transform Every Performance on Stage
- Beginners guide to printer types and its functions
- Why Extreme House Sales Could Be For You