Overcoming Your Education to Make Money on the Internet
- Author Chris Mohr
- Published April 29, 2012
- Word count 701
Your ability to motivate yourself may have been compromised or even severely damaged by your schooling and home environment as a child. An acclaimed teacher in New York City had the following to say regarding what our schools and society are doing to our children and may have already done to you! The following is a list of 7 key aspects of a child’s environment and educational system which lead to an ingrained program for failure:
Confusion: Much of what is taught in today’s classrooms in out of context so it has no relevance to the child and is, therefore confusing.
Class position. Children must know their place and stay in the class where they belong.
Indifference. Nothing important is ever finished in many classes.
Emotional dependency. Most teachers teach children to surrender their will to the chain of command, using stars and red checks, smiles and frowns, prizes, honors and disgraces.
Intellectual dependency. The most important lesson. Children must wait for the expert authority to make all the important decisions, to tell them what to study. There is no place for curiosity, only conformity.
Provisional self-esteem. Because it is so difficult to make self-confident spirits conform, children must be taught that their self-respect depends on expert opinion. They must be constantly tested, evaluated, judged, graded, and reported on by certified officials. Self-evaluation is irrelevant – we learn that we must be told what we are worth.
You can't hide. Children are always watched. No privacy. People can't be trusted.
What are the consequences of these lessons that we have been taught and that are still being taught to our children?
The private Self is almost non-existent; children develop a superficial personality borrowed from TV shows.
Unease with intimacy or candor; dislike for parents; no real close friends; lust replaces love.
Indifference to the adult world; very little curiosity about anything; boredom.
A poor sense of the future; consciousness limited to the present.
Cruelty to each other.
The expectation to fail; the idea that success has to be stolen.
When you work at your job, it may be in an environment where you just have to do what you're told to "succeed" in your assigned position (i.e., get paid without getting fired). Your job may never involve any critical, independent or important decisions on your part, and you may never experience the power of positive decision making. You may operate in a structure or system where your decisions are largely irrelevant and unwanted. So you never learn how to make those potentially life-changing decisions.
We are forced to conform so we will fit into the "norm" of society. We become predictable drones.
We are thwarted in recognizing and using our innate genius and talents; Our spirits are broken.
Many of us take on a parasitic nature -- we become consumers rather than producers.
We are brainwashed into believing that the authorities in our lives know better than us and we become fearful of making any moves or decisions independently or in opposition to those authorities. Those authorities may be our parents, teachers or society in general.
We are presented with artificial problems not related to reality, causing a disconnect or alienation from reality. Their lives are stripped of significant experiences and so, when faced with "real life" decisions, we are lost.
We are conditioned to work for others, and to follow orders. Go to school and get a good job.
Our internal motivation is extinguished.
In trying to make money on the Internet, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE! It's up to you to make decisions, take actions, and produce results. Although there may a kind of support system or structure, there's no boss standing over you to ensure that you do your work. It's an environment very different from a job.
So, in order to successfully make money on the internet, we need to break ourselves of these bad habits, negative thinking and defeatist attitudes with which most of us have been saturated. And perhaps THE #1 most powerful way to quickly break these chains is to start making money on the internet IMMEDIATELY. That’s called instant gratification and YOU can achieve it. We’ll show you how.
For more information regarding how to SUCCESSFULLY make money on-line in as little as 24 hours with NOTHING DOWN, please go to our website by clicking here: Team Quantex: How to Successfully Make Money On-lineArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Properties of Self Compacting Concrete Mix
- How to make more money from your investment property?
- Have you had enough of the daily 9 to 5 grind for little money and wondered how easy it would be to start an online business?
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Turn Picture Into Words to Get Unique, Cool Gift Items
- how to rank youtube videos in 2020
- Balancing the levels of indoor humidity is crucial - HWisel
- How To Develop A Brand Strategy
- My Transitioning Story: Office-Based to Virtual Working
- Add Extra Charisma to Your Wedding with These Table Centrepieces
- Best Steps for Improvements in Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Commercial Real Estate Property - Halsey Real Estate
- Advice On How To Be More Successful At Blogging
- Advice For Your New Tech Blogging Business Is Here
- How to Become a Winemaker
- Three Basic Ways To Keep Your Oven Clean
- Reasons for Using Floor Screeds
- The Uses of Screeds For The Purpose Of Laying Final Flooring
- Why Hire a Waste Disposal Professional?
- Conservatories Essex Homeowners Love
- Some of the Things to Consider When Replacing Your Windows
- Home Depot coupons: Refresh your home space at price as you wish
- Mississauga Home Staging Rental Company
- The Benefit Of Using Newark Airport Car Service
- Using Black Wool Serge to Transform Every Performance on Stage
- Beginners guide to printer types and its functions
- Why Extreme House Sales Could Be For You