Medela Breast Pump: Breastfeeding on the Go
- Author Leighton Darwin
- Published May 1, 2012
- Word count 461
The recommended form of meeting a newborn’s nutritional needs is through breastmilk because of the numerous benefits not only to the infant but also to the mother. Breastmilk is laden with nutrients which are helpful to the infant’s developing system and will not cause any allergy. There have been studies done which found that infants who were nourished with breastmilk developed stronger bond with the mother. Despite however being very advantageous to the infant, there are some disadvantages that make mothers want to use breast pumps. There are instances when the husband may feel that he is left out because only the mother can participate first hand in nursing the infant. Some mothers may verbalize discomfort when nursing the infant. But one key concern of mothers is when they are unavailable during feeding times which is why many are now using breast pumps so that they can express milk in advance should they be absent when it is time to feed the infant.
One of the most talked about breast pump today is the Medela breast pump. This breast pump is not bulky and can be used anywhere conveniently. It also has its own bag for you to carry it anywhere plus you can also put some essential baby stuff inside. What makes the Medela breast pump a good buy is not only does it express milk within less than half an hour but it is designed to imitate how a real infant would suck his mother’s breasts which help enhances milk let down. This breast pump is portable which will make it a breeze to carry around during outings or at work. It also comes with its own cooling system in order to keep expressed milk at a favourable temperature for up to several hours. The Medela breast pump’s longevity is also what makes it worthwhile because for a small charge the company manufacturing it will sterilize the unit which makes it reusable for your next infant. Cleaning is also a breeze because it is dishwasher safe as well.
More mothers nowadays are joining or have joined the workforce. This poses a challenge to breastfeeding their infants. Many before have cited going to work as one of the main reason why infants are kept on formula feeding because more often than not, they are not around during feeding times. With the advent of breast pumps, this has changed. What makes the Medela breast pump distinct from the others is how it mimics the unique physiology of milk let down. This makes milk expression more efficient. Remember infants need all the sustenance they can get, and with the Medela breast pumps portable design there is no excuse not to be able to feed your infant with breastmilk.
Leighton is a mother of two beautiful kids. She has been fond of writing since she was still single. Now that she is a mother, she has been involved a lot on activities enriching lives of mothers like her and making life comfortable with mothers and their kids. Visit her site at www.breast-pumps-center.com .Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure