Are You Happy With Your Man Boobs?
- Author Patrick Brennan
- Published March 30, 2012
- Word count 672
Yep, we're talking Man Boobs here! How would you like to say goodbye to skin that's flabby and has no definition? Wouldn't it be great to show off a nice chiseled look? You will feel 100 times better about yourself when you quit hiding behind loose-fitting clothes because you're ashamed of how your body, mainly your upper body, looks when you're not wearing clothes.
So, what do we do about this? Avoid appearing anywhere without a shirt? No, there are many things that can be done that doesn't require you to live your life at a gym. Most of us have lives and we can't afford to be at the gym all the time. You don't need to spend hours on a treadmill, or starve yourself, or look like a steroid freak. Women don't really care for men that have too much muscle.
Nice and toned, that's what we're looking for...I've seen men take weight off and neglect exercising the correct way and they wind up with loose-fitting skin that they're stuck with and now they have to figure out how in the heck to get that skin toned up. Unfortunately, a lot of that weight they shed was also muscle. All of this could have been prevented if they had worked out right while losing that weight. So let's discuss how to go about losing weight and staying toned at the same time.
Okay, if you've read this far I must have your attention. Well, here is the good news; this is not hard if you follow a few guidelines that I'll list for you here:
• Eat Well...You don't need to drop many calories you just need to clean up your diet.
• Lift Weights...Keep in mind that your muscle keeps your metabolism peaked. Even when you're at rest. So that's why it's important to keep that muscle while you're losing weight.
• Do Cardio...As you know, Cardio is very good for your heart. But it also helps get rid of fat.
• Get your motivation going...The three items I mentioned above won't do you a bit of good IF you never apply them.
Did you know those 6-pack abs are created in the kitchen and not in the gym? Yep, it's melting the fat so that the abs can show that definition you want. You also probably already know that not all calories are created equal. The calories you eat at a McDonald's is not the same as the calories you get from, say a handful of peanuts. One of these clogs arteries and tells your body to start storing fat and the other is an essential fat that helps boost your metabolism. Guess which is the best? Peanuts? You're right. And please, do yourself a favor and avoid sugar as often as you can.
When you lift weights remember to include all your muscles, not just your arms and pectorals. A lot of guys totally forget their legs. I hate to tell you how funny you'll wind up looking if you do this. Keep in mind that your legs are one of your largest muscle groups and they need to be exercised as much as your arms or Pectoralis major muscle. Also, the more muscle groups you exercise the more your metabolism is helped.
So, what's the secret with cardio? Moderation is that secret. Too much cardio can actually make you smaller and wind up leaving your skin flabby. Start by doing cardio exercise around 20 minutes or so each session, maybe two or three times per week. You can run, jog, walk, bike, swim, play games like basketball, tennis and the like. Do some wind sprints, go hiking, etc. All these things will start melting the fat off of you.
There is so much more to each of the items above there's not room to list them all here. If you're interested in achieving a more healthy body you can get that information from the resource that I list below.
To your better health and body,
I'm an engineer first and then a writer to be. I have practiced the techniques that are contained in the article and I've found them to work very well. If you want to learn more please visit http://www.healthymantips.com. We're currently offering a FREE 7 part E-course that goes into the details of just how to get those great looking pecs, get that weight off, while keeping and developing your muscles.
There are no posted comments.
- The Enchantment of Manga
- Lick by lick by Michael Webb review
- Can PTSD cause Low Testosterone Levels?
- Understanding the Signs and Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Men
- Bone Loss and Joint Pain in Men: Your Defense Arsenal of Critical Nutrients
- Nutrients for Preventing Hair Loss and Promoting Regrowth in Men
- Hair Loss No More: Expert Tips and Tricks for Men's Natural Hair Restoration
- Nature's Solutions: Enhancing Male Performance with 14 Herbs and Compounds
- Quick, Strong, and Rigid Erections: The All-natural topical male enhancement Option
- Rise to the Occasion: How to Maintain an Intense Natural Libido as a Man
- No Chemicals, No Lasers, No Surgery: The Natural Path to Banishing Hair Loss
- Erection on Demand:Naturally Ignite Instant Erections for Super Performance
- Take Control of Your Bladder: Men, Say Goodbye to Leaks!
- For Men 30 and Beyond:Boost Testosterone Levels and Regain Your Vitality
- Aging Gracefully:How Nitric Oxide Boosters Enhance Men's Well-being
- Aging and Semen Volume:What Every Man Should Know
- Men, Revive Your Love Life: Discover the Power of Lifestyle Changes and Natural Therapies
- Big Volume, Big Thrills:Boost Semen Production for Intense Orgasms and Virility
- The Ageless Man:Boost Your Testosterone Naturally and Feel Like 20 Again
- How You can boost your sex life dramatically and kill bedroom anxiety forever
- Male Fertility:How to Naturally Increase Semen Volume And Orgasm Intensity
- Revive Your Intimacy: Discover 4 Natural Solutions for Men's Sexual Issues
- Healthy Aging in Men : How to Look and Feel Younger as You Grow Older
- From Sperm Quality to Fatherhood: 11 Steps to Enhance Male Fertility
- Semen Volume and Aging: Optimizing the Changes in a Man's Sexual Health
- Human Sex Pheromones and Attractiveness in Intimate Relationships
- 8 Common Sexual Problems in Men Over 30: Causes and Natural Solutions
- False Allegations-Secrets and Lies
- An app that will teach men to understand and manage their emotions
- Pheromones FAQs