Are You Happy With Your Man Boobs?
- Author Patrick Brennan
- Published March 30, 2012
- Word count 672
Yep, we're talking Man Boobs here! How would you like to say goodbye to skin that's flabby and has no definition? Wouldn't it be great to show off a nice chiseled look? You will feel 100 times better about yourself when you quit hiding behind loose-fitting clothes because you're ashamed of how your body, mainly your upper body, looks when you're not wearing clothes.
So, what do we do about this? Avoid appearing anywhere without a shirt? No, there are many things that can be done that doesn't require you to live your life at a gym. Most of us have lives and we can't afford to be at the gym all the time. You don't need to spend hours on a treadmill, or starve yourself, or look like a steroid freak. Women don't really care for men that have too much muscle.
Nice and toned, that's what we're looking for...I've seen men take weight off and neglect exercising the correct way and they wind up with loose-fitting skin that they're stuck with and now they have to figure out how in the heck to get that skin toned up. Unfortunately, a lot of that weight they shed was also muscle. All of this could have been prevented if they had worked out right while losing that weight. So let's discuss how to go about losing weight and staying toned at the same time.
Okay, if you've read this far I must have your attention. Well, here is the good news; this is not hard if you follow a few guidelines that I'll list for you here:
• Eat Well...You don't need to drop many calories you just need to clean up your diet.
• Lift Weights...Keep in mind that your muscle keeps your metabolism peaked. Even when you're at rest. So that's why it's important to keep that muscle while you're losing weight.
• Do Cardio...As you know, Cardio is very good for your heart. But it also helps get rid of fat.
• Get your motivation going...The three items I mentioned above won't do you a bit of good IF you never apply them.
Did you know those 6-pack abs are created in the kitchen and not in the gym? Yep, it's melting the fat so that the abs can show that definition you want. You also probably already know that not all calories are created equal. The calories you eat at a McDonald's is not the same as the calories you get from, say a handful of peanuts. One of these clogs arteries and tells your body to start storing fat and the other is an essential fat that helps boost your metabolism. Guess which is the best? Peanuts? You're right. And please, do yourself a favor and avoid sugar as often as you can.
When you lift weights remember to include all your muscles, not just your arms and pectorals. A lot of guys totally forget their legs. I hate to tell you how funny you'll wind up looking if you do this. Keep in mind that your legs are one of your largest muscle groups and they need to be exercised as much as your arms or Pectoralis major muscle. Also, the more muscle groups you exercise the more your metabolism is helped.
So, what's the secret with cardio? Moderation is that secret. Too much cardio can actually make you smaller and wind up leaving your skin flabby. Start by doing cardio exercise around 20 minutes or so each session, maybe two or three times per week. You can run, jog, walk, bike, swim, play games like basketball, tennis and the like. Do some wind sprints, go hiking, etc. All these things will start melting the fat off of you.
There is so much more to each of the items above there's not room to list them all here. If you're interested in achieving a more healthy body you can get that information from the resource that I list below.
To your better health and body,
I'm an engineer first and then a writer to be. I have practiced the techniques that are contained in the article and I've found them to work very well. If you want to learn more please visit http://www.healthymantips.com. We're currently offering a FREE 7 part E-course that goes into the details of just how to get those great looking pecs, get that weight off, while keeping and developing your muscles.
There are no posted comments.
- An app that will teach men to understand and manage their emotions
- Pheromones FAQs
- Why Men Snore More Than Women
- How Men's Dental Health Is Linked to Snoring
- How Sleep Position Might Impact Your Snoring
- Herbal Remedy for Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
- An Ultimate Guide for Clueless Guys in Buying Flower
- Best Electric Shaver Skin Products
- Christian? Want to Know How to Get Girls?
- 5 Men's Weight Loss Guidelines
- Men and Makeup - Manly or Modest?
- How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs - In The Real World
- Tactical and Optics Suggest: Pocket Knife Collecting
- Shopping for Presents for Males
- Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
- Fundamental Relationship Advice for Men That Would like To Make Their Spouses Happy
- Penis Stretching Practices
- Penis Health Major Breakthrough Using Vitamin A
- Men Who Wear Wigs
- Personal Training for Man Boobs
- GP Clomiphene (Clomid) at Genezameds
- Which Is Much Preferred By Men - Boxers or Briefs?
- 5 Signs That The Girl You Like Is a Drama Queen
- Man Boob Causes
- The Truth About Males And Eating Disorders
- Men Use Facial Exercise to Maintain a Youthful Face
- Best Exercises To Get Rid Of Man Boobs - You Can Do It Too!
- Signs Of Testicular Cancer
- Exercises to Get Rid of Man Boobs