Simple Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids That Work Wonders!
- Author Helen Lloyd
- Published June 10, 2012
- Word count 501
There are various home remedies for hemorrhoids that can treat hemorrhoids. The treatment options for your hemorrhoids problem will depend on the severity of the problem. Here are some home remedies for hemorrhoids that many claim to work wonders!
#1 Take A Sitz Bath
Hot sitz bath is claimed to be one of the most effective home remedies for hemorrhoids.
In this remedy, what you need to do is by placing yourself in a few inches of warm water up to 3 times a day for about 10-15 minutes after a bowel movement.
When taking a hot sitz bath -
a) You need to make sure that the water is just a little warm and not too hot.
b) You must not add in any foreign substance in the water, for example, aroma oil, shower shampoo, soup, etc. must be avoided. These substances if added to the water, might irritate your hemorrhoids.
c) You must dry up the skin around the anus thoroughly after each bath. This is to avoid any tear to your skin which will worsen your hemorrhoids problem.
d) If you are an expecting mother, you should not try sitz bath in the last few months of your pregnancy as the water might enter through your vagina and affect your baby.
#2 Change Your Diet
Changing your diet is one of the simplest home remedies for hemorrhoids.
Below are some of the foods which you should take more to help you in treating hemorrhoids.
a) Leafy green vegetables and fruits.
b) Food which is rich in grains, oats, bran and legumes. This type of food will soften your stool and prevent constipation.
c) Food with fiber. You can increase your fiber intake by taking fiber supplements like psyllium. You can also get fiber from fiber-rich foods like whole-grain -breads, fruits and vegetables. d) Water and fruit juice. You should increase your water and juice intake throughout the day. The right method of drinking water is not by taking a large quantity at one time. Instead, you should spread out the amount of water throughout the day. Fruit juice would also relieve your constipation and hemorrhoids problem.
On the other hand, if you are suffering from bleeding hemorrhoids, you should not take hot and spicy food. Such foods will aggravate your hemorrhoids problem.
#3 Ice Packing Your Hemorrhoids
Using ice packing on your external hemorrhoids is one of the home remedies for hemorrhoids which favored by many. It is easy to do and can help to ease your hemorrhoids irritation almost immediately.
You may use an ice pack on your external hemorrhoids for up to 20 minutes for each treatment. To avoid damaging your skin from this exercise, it is advisable to wrap the ice in a cloth or place a cloth in between the ice and your skin.
Above are the 3 home remedies for hemorrhoids which you can try at home immediately today! If they work for other hemorrhoids patients, they should work for you as well provided that you do them right!
Home remedies for hemorrhoids proven to cure hemorrhoids within 48 hours!
To find out more, Click Here: http://www.KillHemorrhoid.info
Want more information on How To Get Rid of Hemorrhoids? Click Here: http://www.TreatmentOfHemorrhoidDoctor.info
You may share this article, republish, reproduce it or make it as a source of reference with the condition that the contents of this article and its resource box are intact.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"