What Can You Experience When You Stay at a KC Performing Arts Hotel?
- Author Kevin Schmiterson
- Published April 19, 2012
- Word count 402
What can you experience when you stay at a KC performing arts hotel? Kansas City has a thriving arts community. Part of that community is the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts. This center offers a wide assortment of entertainment options ranging from classical ballet performances to educational programs that you and your children will love. You can take all of this in when you visit KC and take in the Kauffman. The programs vary throughout the year so you can go many times and see different things if you want. It is a great way to give your family a true educational, entertainment experience.
Ballet – The Kansas City Ballet makes its home at the Kauffman. This company performs classic ballets throughout the year. Thousands flock to the Kauffman in December to see the performance of the Nutcracker. Other ballet companies come to the Kauffman throughout the year to give other performances of this classical performing art.
Lyric Opera – The Lyric Opera of Kansas City also makes its home at the Kauffman. This company founded in 1958 is one of the top regional companies in the United States. To date, it has performed almost 100 different operas with a good number from American composers. The company performs four different operas throughout the year ranging from October to April.
Symphony – The Kansas City Symphony is a full time professional symphony. It is the only one of this type in the region. The orchestra has 80 full time musicians and various part time performers. The company provides entertainment throughout much of the fall, winter, and spring months. A Pops series is a great attraction for those staying at a KC performing arts hotel.
Broadway performances – If you like live theater, you will not be disappointed. Throughout the year, various Broadway acts come to the Kauffman. You can stay at a KC performing arts hotel and enjoy any show you want.
Music – No matter what type of music you like, you can see it at the Kauffman. Throughout the year, performers of all different genres make their way on stage. If you want to catch a particular act, chances are quite good you can see it here.
Education – Educational performances are also a normal part of the line up at the Kauffman. These performances offer education to the audience as well as great entertainment. For many this combination is a perfect way to give their kids a treat.
Check-out this KC Performing Arts Hotel, it keeps you near the action.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips
- 5 Places for Great Third Wave Coffee in Barcelona
- Flying by private jet is not an indulgence, reserved for of the social elite
- Top 10 Essentials for an Enjoyable Motorcycle Camping Trip
- The Best Activities for Bristol Stag Parties
- Apply for India tourist visa?
- 8 Tips to be a savvy dental tourist and enjoy your dental vacation in Vietnam
- Tips for a Safe and Trouble Free Motorcycle Camping Trip
- Top ten hen party destinations
- Are Boating Holidays the Best Holidays?
- Travel Rewards Roundup: August 2019