How Can You Become a Justine Consultant and Work Flexible Hours?
- Author Danie Truter
- Published June 27, 2012
- Word count 491
As a leading South African direct-selling company, Justine gives thousands of women the opportunity to start and run their own home based businesses and determine their own incomes. Their beauty products are specially developed for the South African customer for the harsh African weather conditions.
Justine South Africa merged offices with Avon and work on more or less the same principles, although Justine is proudly South African. As a widely known and used beauty and skincare product for the people nationwide, relationships between consultants and customers evolve to where the needs of the customer gets thoroughly understood.
So why would you want to become a Justine consultant?
There are many reasons to this question but the most attractive is the flexible hours and flexible income. Once you become a consultant you are your own boss, but yet you are not on your own when you get stuck, you will receive plenty of help from your business leader and sales manager to help you with ideas to grow your business. Should you need skincare training of the products, no problem, you will receive this for free.
What are the other benefits?
Working for yourself with flexible hours, it's usually the case that the more you work the more you get paid, however, with network marketing opportunities like this, it's working smart that counts and not always just working hard. Every category of products you sell, you receive a percentage of commission. On all skincare products you sell, you get 25% commission, that's R250 for every R1000 order.
Justine's products are of the highest quality and once you show someone the brochure, chances are they will place an order with you. The brochure and sales material are designed to show the products off and to help the customers decide what they need for their skin texture. The products basically sell themselves.
Your growth in this business is not restricted to only becoming a consultant, after 3 months of being a consultant you can apply to become a business leader. You will then be invited for an interview and after all is done and said you will be able to recruit consultants in your own network.
This is how you leverage your time, you help other people buy at discount or sell with commission the products they learned to love. You help them just as you have been helped and in turn you get compensated for up to 13.5% of their total sales. Let's look at this example, if you have 50 people in your team and they average sales of R1000 each, that's R50000 in sales and you get 13.5% commission which totals to R6750 per month commission for you.
So how do you become a Justine Consultant? Find a Justine Business Leader who have found success themselves and ask them to instate you as a consultant. The business leader will answer all the questions you may have and help you get started on your way to success.
Danie L Truter is a successful Justine Business Leader and a human potential specialist.
He makes a very successful living working from his home office and have a passion to show other people how they can do the same.
If you need more information on Justine products or on how you can become a Justine consultant, be sure to visit his website: http://www.just-skincare.co.zaArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Black Homeownership: How Past Inequalities are the Cause of Today’s Inequities
- UNITED Garage Door Repair
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Properties of Self Compacting Concrete Mix
- How to make more money from your investment property?
- Have you had enough of the daily 9 to 5 grind for little money and wondered how easy it would be to start an online business?
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Turn Picture Into Words to Get Unique, Cool Gift Items
- how to rank youtube videos in 2020
- Balancing the levels of indoor humidity is crucial - HWisel
- How To Develop A Brand Strategy
- My Transitioning Story: Office-Based to Virtual Working
- Add Extra Charisma to Your Wedding with These Table Centrepieces
- Best Steps for Improvements in Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Commercial Real Estate Property - Halsey Real Estate
- Advice On How To Be More Successful At Blogging
- Advice For Your New Tech Blogging Business Is Here
- How to Become a Winemaker
- Three Basic Ways To Keep Your Oven Clean
- Reasons for Using Floor Screeds
- The Uses of Screeds For The Purpose Of Laying Final Flooring
- Why Hire a Waste Disposal Professional?
- Conservatories Essex Homeowners Love
- Some of the Things to Consider When Replacing Your Windows
- Home Depot coupons: Refresh your home space at price as you wish
- Mississauga Home Staging Rental Company
- The Benefit Of Using Newark Airport Car Service
- Using Black Wool Serge to Transform Every Performance on Stage