What All Network Marketing Leaders Should Teach Their Downline
- Author Brian Gray
- Published June 30, 2012
- Word count 786
You are probably reading this post because you are involved in a Network Marketing opportunity and are either struggling, looking for new ways to market or are just starting and just don’t know where to begin. All of these indications are perfectly fine. So don’t for one minute think that you are not capable of success.
Everyone is capable of success, but what most fail to realize is that work is involved. If you saw the compensation plan and got pumped up when the top earner was running around the front of the room promising you thousands and thousands of dollars that’s okay. Chances are the product or service is great and the company does very well. But, for that very same reason, you joined up and are busy chasing family and friends telling them how great your business is and they’re crazy if they don’t join. All you need is 3 and 10 in your little organization and it’s going to grow perfectly so you reap the financial success of all the top guys. Well, most of you are finding out that this method isn’t really as true as you thought.
Network Marketing, no matter what company is a test to you. There has got to be a reason you want to build the business and experience a transformation. Oh, and that reason has got to be more than just dreaming of dollar signs and a Bentley. Becoming a leader is certainly a top reason why someone should join their primary company. Think about this. You get the chance to make as much as you want and own your own business. You have tax write-off capabilities within your network marketing business. There are a number of events that you can attend that the company will host and meet a ton of great people. Last and certainly not least, you have the ability to become a leader of leaders and positively affect as many lives as you can while building your business.
The First Step In Leading Your Organization
How do we go about doing this? Well every leader who acquires new team members and signs on new distributors needs to have a plan in place that can help that new distributor get their business flowing. There are list building strategies of making a list of as many names as possible, often called the, "warm market." This is usually the first thing you are told once you get into an opportunity. But what happens when you run out of names? Who do you talk to or show a presentation to? This is where a marketing strategy is vital.
Leaders need to think outside the box. First and foremost a leader should help instill confidence to the new distributor so they can fluently talk about the opportunity and present in a manner that attracts the attention of the audience. Leaders can host training calls, live trainings , hold one-on-one phone calls and let the new distributor listen and rehearse in their mind until they are comfortable. Secondly, a leader needs to have a marketing system in place that will help attract new people each and every day to his or her distributors. These are called leads. Attracting leads can be done by using strategies such as Post-It Notes, local networking events, flyers, job fairs etc. All these things can be done at little or no cost that can be easily duplicated throughout your team.
Qualifying Your Leads Is Important
After teaching how to generate leads and get the phones chirping, the next step a leader should take is teaching the new distributor what to look for. This is called qualifying a lead. Ask questions to the new people you are engaging with and find out about their situation. This will allow you to classify leads as interested or just looking. Remember, time is precious and you want to be talking to quality leads that want to make a change and are willing to work with you.
Pass On What You Have Been Taught
Finally, once you have leads coming in and you are giving presentations, your leader needs to do one more very important thing. That is in fact teach you how to lead and be able to teach your organization the same things you were taught. Now trust me, not everyone is a teacher and can just pick up information and have it stick. There will be trial and error, but effort and consistency is a must. Once you learn to teach and educate your new distributors just like you were learned, your business is more likely to experience positive growth and guide you down the path of success.
To Your Success,
Wait!: If You Are Currently Struggling And Have No System For Success, You Will Sell Yourself Short By Not Checking This Out (http://www.sevenfiguremastermindteam.com/Bgraymarketing)
To learn more, visit: http://workwithbriangray.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Properties of Self Compacting Concrete Mix
- How to make more money from your investment property?
- Have you had enough of the daily 9 to 5 grind for little money and wondered how easy it would be to start an online business?
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Turn Picture Into Words to Get Unique, Cool Gift Items
- how to rank youtube videos in 2020
- Balancing the levels of indoor humidity is crucial - HWisel
- How To Develop A Brand Strategy
- My Transitioning Story: Office-Based to Virtual Working
- Add Extra Charisma to Your Wedding with These Table Centrepieces
- Best Steps for Improvements in Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Commercial Real Estate Property - Halsey Real Estate
- Advice On How To Be More Successful At Blogging
- Advice For Your New Tech Blogging Business Is Here
- How to Become a Winemaker
- Three Basic Ways To Keep Your Oven Clean
- Reasons for Using Floor Screeds
- The Uses of Screeds For The Purpose Of Laying Final Flooring
- Why Hire a Waste Disposal Professional?
- Conservatories Essex Homeowners Love
- Some of the Things to Consider When Replacing Your Windows
- Home Depot coupons: Refresh your home space at price as you wish
- Mississauga Home Staging Rental Company
- The Benefit Of Using Newark Airport Car Service
- Using Black Wool Serge to Transform Every Performance on Stage
- Beginners guide to printer types and its functions
- Why Extreme House Sales Could Be For You