Things To Do in Rarotonga
- Author Carolyn Wilkinson
- Published July 16, 2012
- Word count 435
With all of the beaches and luxurious benefits of an island holiday coupled with a rich history and unique culture, the Cook Islands are the perfect place to book your dream vacation. There's nowhere better to relax on the sand under the warm sun, explore the oceans and experience art, music and the way of life than on the islands.
With a number of tourist destinations, resorts and luxury accommodation, Rarotonga is the island where you want to stay. Palm trees and white beaches greet much of the surrounding blue ocean and hiking trails offer visitors the perfect way to explore the landscape.
The island truly does have it all; when you book your stay make the most of your holiday and take part in some of these popular activities.
Cook Island Divers
Explore the reefs in the surrounding ocean and the life that lives just below the blue waters that cradle the island. Cook Island Divers employ experienced diving staff that can help you get started on your diving adventure with ease. Those who have enjoyed diving before will love having somewhere new and exotic to explore while those just starting out will enjoy a professional, easy-going service that strives the extra mile and an unbelievable first foray into diving.
Find them in Arorangi Village on the west side of Rarotonga.
Te Vara Nui Village
Jump right into a tour of Cook Islands culture and local history at one of the most popular attractions in Rarotonga. Te Vara Nui Village is considered the cultural centre of the islands and offers an authentic, two and a half hour tour into the past. Enjoy the combo package tour of the village followed by an Ura Po island night show and dining experience for complete adventure deep into the island way of life.
The Te Vara Nui Village is located on the east of the island in Muri.
You don't have to get in the water to enjoy the blue Pacific Ocean that surrounds Rarotonga. If you have your eye on the perfect catch during your stay, why not book a day on the boat for you and friends with Seafari Charters? You'll love the top quality gear provided for you while you're out on the waves and superb local knowledge of the best fishing spots to cast out your line. Common catches include Wahoo, Marlin, Sailfish and Tuna. Rarotonga is a great place for the seasoned fisherman to cast his line or a newcomer to enjoy the sport with help of some very experienced charter operators.
Find Seafari Charters at Avarua Wharf.
So why not dive right in and make the most of your stay in beautiful Rarotonga and enjoy world class luxury, private beachfront villa accommodation in Rarotonga.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips
- 5 Places for Great Third Wave Coffee in Barcelona
- Flying by private jet is not an indulgence, reserved for of the social elite
- Top 10 Essentials for an Enjoyable Motorcycle Camping Trip
- The Best Activities for Bristol Stag Parties
- Apply for India tourist visa?
- 8 Tips to be a savvy dental tourist and enjoy your dental vacation in Vietnam
- Tips for a Safe and Trouble Free Motorcycle Camping Trip
- Top ten hen party destinations
- Are Boating Holidays the Best Holidays?
- Travel Rewards Roundup: August 2019