How to Avoid Getting Sick with Alkaline Antioxidant Water
- Author Rachel Taylor
- Published September 20, 2012
- Word count 588
Alkaline antioxidant water can help your body stabilize it's natural, healthy pH level. Every type of food we consume, contains a large amount of acid. The natural pH of a human body should be around 7.3. Our body is quite well adapted to dealing with acidic conditions, but it cannot deal with the excessive acidic levels. The excessive acidic conditions can cause several diseases. Therefore, we need to consume alkaline water to maintain the pH level in the body.
The alkaline antioxidant water is prepared by the ionization of water. It is basically ionized alkaline water.
The alkaline antioxidant water can be prepared from tap water using an ionizer.
The tap water is first filtered through a multistage carbon, or ceramic bio-stone filter to remove the harmful chlorine, volatile organic compound and trace metals. Some alkaline water machines use UV lights to kill the bacteria.
After filtration, the water is ionized and separated into two streams. The ionization involves subjecting the water to electrolysis by passing the current. An ionizer actually works based on the minerals contained in the tap water. These minerals provide a pathway for electrolysis or the ionization. The electrodes ionize the water. As a result, you get two streams of water: acidic and alkaline ionized water in two separate forms. Alkaline water is used for drinking. It has pH values over 7.5. The alkaline ionized water has an excess of oxygen atoms and antioxidants. Therefore, it is also called alkaline antioxidant water.
It contains smaller water clusters that help hydrate the body almost three times more than normal water. The excess of oxygen atoms enables it to enter different cells of the body easily. It helps efficient metabolism in the body and provides you extra energy. The alkaline water delivers oxygen to the body-cells for removing acidic waste.
Your blood will function normally, if the body gets a sufficient amount of alkaline substances. Antioxidants are necessary to promote the health. ORP is a method to measure the antioxidant level of water. The alkaline antioxidant water has a higher have a (negative) ORP level that is better for your health.
When your body has high amounts of acid and not enough oxygen, your immune system will suffer. This condition allows bacteria, fungi and harmful microbes to thrive and cause various diseases. Alkaline antioxidants in water help in bringing the acid levels in control improve the immunity and makes you healthier. The antioxidants counter the harmful effect of free radicals that cause wear and tear in your body.
Alkaline ionized water does not contain harmful minerals like chlorine and retains the healthy minerals in it. It is good in taste for drinking and cooking food. It supplies minerals such as Calcium, Sodium, Potassium and Magnesium in the body that are good for health and also facilitates to absorb the nutrients and mineral efficiently.
Drinking alkaline water maintains proper pH balance in the body and protects it from many serious health problems caused by build up of acid waste such as arthritis, high blood pressure, skin diseases, etc. It flushes out acid toxins that cause diseases.
If there is acidic build up in the body and that remains for a long time, it can accelerate the aging process. Intake of antioxidant water retards aging and fights several degenerative diseases such as cancer, diabetes, gout, osteoporosis, high blood pressure and the heart problems. The alkaline antioxidant water also prevents cholesterol, kidney stones, uric acid and bone loss and kidney disorders and is most useful for health.
Alkaline Benefits contains lots of useful information about how to live an alkaline lifestyle and the best ways to balance your pH level for optimal health.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits