Manuka oil has several uses
- Author Daniel Means
- Published December 1, 2012
- Word count 440
Manuka oil is actually extracted from small branches and leaves of manuka trees, which are regularly found in New Zealand. It has being used for quite a few long ages by the native people famous as the Maori of Unfamiliar Zealand for a wide range of purposes. As per the recent study, this oil contains Triketones, Sesquiterpenes, Isoleptospermone, Leptospermone, and Flavesone which makes it excellent antimicrobial. Also, the research has discovered that the synergistic things of Sesquiterpenes and Triketones are also attributed to the high anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-septic activity. Counting on all the various attributes, it has a wide range of uses, which is as discussed below:
Athlete's Foot and Toenail Fungus: According to the study carried by Cawthron Institute, Anonymous Zealand Manuka oil just alleviates a enormous quantity of bacteria, fungi and yeasts, which causes Toenail Fungus, Athlete's foot and some other foot infections. Hence the best house remedy for foot infections is to just apply for Manuka oil, which is directly applied over the affected feet twice daily and cover them up with some cotton fabric or cotton socks. Soaking your feet in Manuka oil could just help you in dealing with the fungal infection. In order to make Oil soak, you need to add just 10 drops of Manuka oil in 2 quarts of lukewarm water and then apply it over your infected feet for about 15 minutes. You just have to repeat this for about 4-5 times in a week and check the result.
Back ache and rheumatic situation: People from Unfamiliar Zealand have been using manuka oil since quite some time in taking care of the stiff and joint pains, strained and aching muscles, arthritis pain, back aches, etc. Massaging lukewarm Manuka oil over the stiff, painful and inflamed muscles, bones or joints could alleviate the symptoms. Also, if you take bath using Manuka honey or oil mixed in water could decrease and soothe the pain and stiffness to some extent.
For body and foot odor: The manuka oil is just beneficial for body and foot odor as well. For body odor, you simply need to add 3-4 drops of Manuka oil in your body wash or 10 drops in your bath water could alleviate some strong body odor. For foot odor, washing your feet seeking the help of some Manuka oil based soap and soaking them for about 2 quarts of lukewarm water mixed with some 6-8 drop of manuka oil can alleviate the foot odor. In this fashion, you could understand the advantages of the same, so unlike the fish oil capsules or royal jelly capsules, this product too is seen with so many fitness benefits.
Comvita natural health and natural skincare products are made with natural ingredients such as: Active UMF, Manuka Honey, Medihoney, Propolis, Broccoli Extract, Olive Leaf and Omega 3. For more details visit us at : fish oil capsules.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?
- Dental tourism in Vietnam: Safe or not?
- What you need to know before traveling to Vietnam for dental care
- #1 Home Remedy To Typhoid And Malaria