Bidxcel My Honest Review
- Author Kelley Brown
- Published December 13, 2012
- Word count 466
Better and legal, is what people are saying about the Bidxcel opportunity.
Penny auctions are sprouting up everywhere it seems. Things started in the direct selling industry with Zeek Rewards but then came Bidify and now there are half a dozen penny auctions all wanting a piece of the pie. But what about the eCommerce business opportunity, Bidxcel?
The Co-founders of Bidxcel are Andrew Bracken and David Hofer, both with many years of business experience in Fortune 500 companies, and years working in the penny auctions industry. Their goal is to build a superior auction site with an affiliate and network marketing component to their compensation plan. Andrew and David bring a combined experience of over 30 years of high level corporate management and IT platforms that have been recognized worldwide.
The Bidxcel IT department is run by Co-Owner David Hofer who has worked for Microsoft, Intel and AT&T. The IT department has the top of the line, latest technology, MLM software system and experienced IT staff to run it.
The back end data management is managed by the same company that manages the largest penny auction in the world! They have the best systems, best architecture and integration available creating an infrastructure that will be sustainable for massive growth.
Richard Anzalone, V.P. of Sales, knows the network marketing industry inside and out with his 20 years of experience, both as a field leader and serving in key corporate roles.
The business opportunity is actually combined with two business models: Bidxcel and Xcelbids.
Xcelbids is the eCommerce site with a retail mall and 3 platforms of auctions; one of which is penny auctions.
Bidxcel is the back office, if you will, that supports the affiliates as well as the network marketers within Bidxcel.
The Bidxcel Compensation Plan is broke down in such a manner that you are able to make money by referring customers to your Xcelbids website to shop and use bids thus allowing you a piece of the profit sharing and/or you can grow your Bidxcel business by adding affiliates to your 3 x 9 'placed' matrix. You can participate in some or all of the available income streams within Bidxcel.
Bidxcel seems to be well thought out and forward thinking, covering their bases with legal teams including attorney Kevin Thompson , who has done work for Bidify, and attorney Richard Waak who has done a lot of work with Zeek Rewards. Bidxcel also has in-house attorney David Koerner ensuring legal compliance. David has 25 years experience in the network marketing industry.
With eCommerce growing by 16% a year, 194 billion dollars in 2011, shopping online is now more comfortable for the average Internet consumer.
Can Bidxcel take the top spot in eCommerce business opportunities? We can only wait and see how this company will fare in the growing auction site craze.
I have been an online marketer since 1994 and have found a lot of success in this business. I enjoy working from home because since my back injury I need a flexible work schedule. I think a lot of my success stems from the fact that I love to help others succeed.
Kelley Brown - http://makeyourbidscount.info - 1770 9th Avenue East - Owen Sound, Ontario -
Canada, N4K 3G6Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Properties of Self Compacting Concrete Mix
- How to make more money from your investment property?
- Have you had enough of the daily 9 to 5 grind for little money and wondered how easy it would be to start an online business?
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Turn Picture Into Words to Get Unique, Cool Gift Items
- how to rank youtube videos in 2020
- Balancing the levels of indoor humidity is crucial - HWisel
- How To Develop A Brand Strategy
- My Transitioning Story: Office-Based to Virtual Working
- Add Extra Charisma to Your Wedding with These Table Centrepieces
- Best Steps for Improvements in Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Commercial Real Estate Property - Halsey Real Estate
- Advice On How To Be More Successful At Blogging
- Advice For Your New Tech Blogging Business Is Here
- How to Become a Winemaker
- Three Basic Ways To Keep Your Oven Clean
- Reasons for Using Floor Screeds
- The Uses of Screeds For The Purpose Of Laying Final Flooring
- Why Hire a Waste Disposal Professional?
- Conservatories Essex Homeowners Love
- Some of the Things to Consider When Replacing Your Windows
- Home Depot coupons: Refresh your home space at price as you wish
- Mississauga Home Staging Rental Company
- The Benefit Of Using Newark Airport Car Service
- Using Black Wool Serge to Transform Every Performance on Stage
- Beginners guide to printer types and its functions
- Why Extreme House Sales Could Be For You