Potassium Humate Benefits for Plants
- Author Jian Han
- Published January 1, 2013
- Word count 436
Agricultural experts are touting the benefits of potassium humate for growing plants to aide in increase our food sources. Many third world countries use this organic fertilizer compound to promote root growth and improve the surrounding soil of the crop structure. It is a highly dissolvable ingredient in its various forms such as a powder, granular, or crystal. Plants which are fed through the elements in the soil containing prescribed levels of humic acid with potassium are healthier, stronger, and produce a more abundant yield.
Yielded crops from humate with a potassium content are free from crop diseases which in turn deters insects from destroying them. This natural compound can restore balance in weak soil areas wherever seedlings are planted. While growing, the resulting plant growth receives healthy vital nutrients through its leaves and roots. Humate and potassium work together in the ground to also provide just the right trace amounts of plant vitamins and soil minerals to promote natural development.
The chemical compound of these ingredients serves as a molecular exchange to increase the minerals and nutrients in any acidic soil environment. This multi-functional composite decreases or neutralizes any toxicity in the soil for health and abundant plant growth. Research and tests have revealed that the natural mixture of potassium and humate is very beneficial to the bio-organic farming system.
Potassium humate does not form any land pollution which could effect water systems or our food supply. Humate is the result of humic acid which is an organic soil bio-degradation of dead plant matter and woody material. Potassium is a normal soil ingredient whose function it is to regulate the growth of plants for proper harvest times. In varying environments it aides in drought areas, keeps plants from freezing and adds more color and flavor to plant life.
Combining humate and potassium together improves the soil's ability hold more water, keeps the temperature of the soil perfect for plant growth. It also helps to aerate the soil and speeds up seed germination, especially in a plant's hormone levels. This elemental combination is designed for each plant's nutritional requirements for a successful yield.
Agricultural researchers, farmers and botanists enjoy using the amalgamation of potassium and humate as their soil fertilizer. Countries which use it to defend their plants from harmful insects, organisms which destroy plants, rough environments or unhealthy soils include China, India, Pakistan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Africa, USA, Egypt, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates. When it comes to the demands of the public to purchase chemically free and pesticide free foods, this natural fertilizer combination of potassium humate is the naturally organic consumer answer.
Shandong Chuangxin Humic Acid Technology Co., Ltd. has been specialized in Leonardite mining, Humic acid products R&D and manufacturing since 1992, now is one of important supplier of humic acid series products. Main products are humic acid, humate, fulvate and fulvic acid in agriculture and other organic humic acid fertilizer used for foliar spray and drip irrigation. Learn more about potassium humate: http://www.humicacidcorp.com/potassium-humate.htmlArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Water Removal Solutions for Building Sites
- Five Facts About Renewable Energy That You Need To Know
- Not just cheap energy – why should you consider installing solar panels?
- What are the benefits of camping?
- 10 Most Practiced Economic Activities in Vietnam
- 9 Types of Economic Industries Found in Vietnam
- 5 Mineral Resources Found in Vietnam
- Climate change: It is happening right here and right now.
- Climate change
- Types of Environmental Remediation
- Undertake CAT Course to Create a Safe Work Environment
- The Most Deadly Strain of Ebola Strikes Again
- Advanced Waste Management System in Major Australian Cities
- Top 3 Things Every Dental Practice Should Do About Their Waste Starting From Today
- 4 Staggering Facts About Hazardous Waste
- Best Practices And Etiquette For Lab Waste Disposals
- The Case for Top-down Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the developing world
- 7 Tips To Manage Your Chemical Waste Disposal
- Why Hazardous Waste Disposal Can Be A Problem
- The 7 Most Common Metals That Can Be Recycled
- Precious metal refining do’s and don’ts
- What is biohazardous waste?
- How to properly dispose of paint and consequences for not doing it correctly
- How Do You Dispose Of Healthcare Waste?
- What Is The Difference Between Offensive And Hazardous Waste?
- Plastic is polluting our oceans
- How do storms impact wastewater pumps
- Environmental Analysis and Industry
- What to know about shoreline cleanup
- Biofilters for air pollution control