Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Author Exotic Vehiclewraps
- Published February 15, 2013
- Word count 610
Why Wrap, and not Paint?
Many inquiring customers often wonder to themselves, "Why should I wrap my car instead of painting it?" A paint job can range from $1,000-$10,000 depending on the quality and color choice. Whereas a vehicle wrap can cost $500-$3000+ depending on the vinyl wrap. Along with this much cheaper price tag comes MANY benefits that paint cannot offer. Paint quality can vary especially whilst looking for a cheaper price. Cheaper paints will look great at first, but within a few years will begin to look awful and need to be redone. Professionally installed vehicle wraps will leave your vehicle with a breathtaking finish for years to be admired.
7 Reasons to Wrap Your Car
Cost: A high quality paint job can range from $2,000-$10,000 depending on the color, paint shop, and quality of the paints. Professionally installed vinyls with the highest quality materials can cost $500-$3,000+ and will have a life expectancy of 5-8 years vinyl depending. For a fraction of the cost of paint, one can choose to wrap their vehicle for as long or little as one desires.
Resale Value: Being able to maintain the manufacturers original paint will keep the resale value intact from a devalued exotic color. If your company or preference is for instance a bright exotic color, it may not be your potential buyers favorite color. Having the option to keep your vehicles original factory color will allow you to keep your resale value intact.
Countless Options: Upon purchasing your vehicle you may have wanted something different, or possibly a color that is not available in factory paint. This is where vinyl wraps will allow all of your car fantasies to come true. With hundreds of color choices and digitally printed custom designs, you may transform your vehicle to the way you have always wanted it. You will be able to stand out from all of the others and have a truly one of a kind vehicle. If after a few years you are looking for change once again, just have us remove it and choose a new color! Transform your vehicle every few years and keep everyone guessing!
Installation Time: When choosing to paint your vehicle you are allowing yourself to be without transportation for up to two weeks. When it comes to wrapping a vehicle, we can have your car fully transformed within 2 days and ready to be picked back up. Don't leave yourself stranded, wrap it!
Protection: Every covered inch of your vehicle in vinyl is protecting your factory paint from all natural hazards and weathering. This allows your paint to age naturally and not be affected by prolonged sun exposure. Vehicle wrap vinyl is a very durable material and will act as a shield. Say goodbye to stone chips, abrasion, and other natural hazards!
Easy Maintenance: Is constantly waxing your vehicle beginning to take a toll on you? Allow yourself enjoy never having to wax again! Vehicle wraps a extremely easy to maintain and will look brand new once again from only hand washing with soap and water. Another effective form of caring for your wrap is to use a microfiber rag and 70% alcohol to wash away any dirt or smudges.
Long Lasting, Safe Removal: High quality vinyls ensure a long lasting product that can also be safely removed. A wraps life is highly affected by how long it is left outside in the sun causing it to fade quicker. Keeping your vehicle in the garage will allow you to maximize your wraps life to the fullest extent. The vehicle wrap may be removed safely between the 5-8 year period and will NOT affect your current paint.
Professional vehicle wrap, car wrap and paint protection installations. Leading the industry in vehicle customs, vinyl wraps and automotive tinting serving MD, DC, VA, PA.
There are no posted comments.
- These tips will help you maintain your car
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?