The role of Ly-6G & Caspase 3 antibodies in curing diseases
- Author Biorbyt Ltd
- Published April 10, 2013
- Word count 425
At this moment in time, there is an abundant of scientists that are working in various research laboratories to alleviate problems affecting the human body. The work they do results in the development of antibodies, which recognise specific target proteins. There are numerous types of antibodies that can be obtained in the market, which help conduct research in an accurate way.
Ly6G antibody: Ly6G is a GPI-anchored protein, which is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow illustrates a connection with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
The Ly-6 family has many members, including Ly-6C and Ly-6G. A previous study by Schlueter et al. (2004) suggested that the anti-Ly-6G antibody and RB6-8C5 could react with Ly-6Chi murine bone marrow (BM) cells. This finding has been interpreted as cross-reactivity of RB6-8C5 with the Ly-6C antigen, and has been generalised to many hematopoietic cell types, using the terminology Ly-6G/C.
Caspase 3 antibody: Caspases are a family of inactive proenzymes to facilitate a vital role in cell apoptosis (the scheduled death of cells). The function of Caspase 3 in apoptosis is to cleave and activate Caspases 6, 7 and 9 in order to break down the apoptotic cells before removal. After this process, the Caspase 3 protein is broken down by itself to Caspase 8, 9 and 10. The chronological cleaving and foundation of these proteins is essential to the execution stage of pre-programmed cellular death.
The function of Caspase 3 in apoptosis is to stimulate the stages of cellular death in a non-traumatic method. In disparity to necrosis, which is the traumatic destruction of cells, apoptosis is the process by which cells are broken down and destroyed. This is done in a controlled method to allow a range of developments in an organism. The controlled cellular death allows the digits to separate without trauma. Caspase 3 is imperative to this process since it allows the process to progress in sequence, with no surprise events that would otherwise cause unnecessary damage to the lasting cells. The role of Caspase 3 antibody in apoptosis has the potential to steer scientists towards a better understanding of illnesses such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Caspase 3 antibody and Ly6G antibody is simple to purchase from a reliable online biological reagents supplier Biorbyt Ltd. You can easily buy the antibodies and expect a quick and secure delivery.
Biorbyt is an experienced online antibodies and protein company dedicated to delivering high quality scientific reagents at low prices. Some of our best selling antibodies include Ly6G antibody, and Caspase 3 antibody.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?