How Your First Car Will Change Your Life
- Author Laura Ginn
- Published March 17, 2013
- Word count 503
Owning your first car will change your life more than you think. It’s not just a case of not having to wait outside in the wind, hail or snow for an overcrowded and smelly bus either. Your life will change because people will treat you differently, look at you differently and in some ways treat you more like an adult with responsibilities. Owning your first car is indeed a rite of passage just like puberty but rather than affecting your physical body it changes the way that the world perceives you, and the way that it treats you.
A Friend For All Seasons
Once word gets out that you have a car of your own and are fully mobile, you really do become a friend for all seasons, especially the cold and wet ones. You may even find that people who never used to give you the time of day are willing to spend time with you and hang out with you. This is because you have something that they desire, something that they need, a means of personal transportation that could come in very handy should there be a party that they need to get to, a gig that they need transportation for, or something bulky that they need to transport. And best friends they will remain for as long as they can use you. Yes it may mean that you get invited to some of the best parties and brilliant gigs, but remember that these new friends can drop you as soon as someone comes along with a better car or they get transport of their own.
Money What Money?
You may have been the one in the gang that always had money spare at the end of the week, which is probably why you thought you would be able to run a car. Well that is really going to change. Cars simply eat money, and if you have money put aside for a special occasion, they will come up with an occasion of their own such as a blown exhaust that will eat right into that little stash. You will go from being the well off mate to the guy always looking for petrol money.
You Will Form A Bond
Your car will become less of an inanimate object to you and more of a four wheeled friend. You will talk to your car, make deals with your car, sing in the car and generally start treating it as though it has its own personality. You will find yourself making bargains about buying something nice for it, or taking it to the car wash for a full valet or something else incredibly silly, just so that it starts as soon as you turn the ignition key, gets you to where you are going on time, or makes it to the service station before you totally run out of fuel. It might sound silly, but just about every car owner is guilty of doing it, just as you will be.
Laura Ginn remembers getting her very first car and the changes that it made to her social life. Back then obtaining insurance 4 young drivers was hard. Thankfully it is made much easier now by being able to compare prices and packages online before buying the best deal available.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review