Things to do in Europe
- Author Daniel Hogan
- Published May 31, 2013
- Word count 498
Europe is a continent sized adventure land, mesmerizing idealistic tourists with the promise of history, romance, and memories to last a lifetime. With so many enticing options, planning your trip across the pond can be overwhelming. Here are a few places that are sure to captivate your adventurous spirit and exceed your expectations for the ultimate European vacation!
Nestled in the heart of Amsterdam, Vondelpark is the city’s largest park, boasting a bike trail, multiple ponds, four restaurants, and stunning grassy fields. Thousands of locals, tourists, and students flock to Vondelpark daily, soaking up the sun’s heat in a relaxed, outdoor setting. Groups of friends are always seen playing soccer on the grassy landscape or riding bikes around the park’s outer path. During your European adventure, Vondelpark should definitely be on your list of things to do in Amsterdam.
Las Ramblas (Barcelona)
The energetic atmosphere and cultural vibe filling Las Ramblas makes it one of the most captivating streets in Barcelona. It is not only a beautiful avenue, outlined with towering trees and ornate buildings, but a popular shopping quarter. Local and internationally known shops and stores, like Zara, line the outskirts of Las Ramblas, which is always filled with locals, tourists, and those simply out for a stroll. One of the key attractions on Las Ramblas is La Boqueria, an outdoor market offering specialty foods, meats, seafood, and desserts. After spending a day of shopping on Las Ramblas, La Boqueria is the perfect location to rejuvenate during lunch and experience the local culture.
A signature to Bavarian culture is the beer and Hofbräuhaus is a historic landmark in Munich combining this German tradition with bratwurst, pretzels, and good company. The moment you step into the doors of Hofbräuhaus, sounds of a Bavarian band and guests singing national songs ring through your ears. The ceiling is adorned with elaborate paintings of flowers while waitresses, donning traditional Bavarian dress, weave through the crowds selling giant pretzels to patrons. A "come as you are" mentality fills the atmosphere of Hofbräuhaus. Rather than being seated by a waitress, guests are welcome to sit at any one of Hofbräuhaus’ long tables, fostering a friendly environment of mutiple nationalities. For things to do in Munich, Hofbräuhaus should definitely be at the top of your list.
Piazzale Michelangelo (Florence)
Perched upon a hill overlooking the entire Florentine valley, Piazzale Michelangelo is one of Florence’s most unique and beautiful squares because of its overarching view. Although the square is located a bit outside the city’s center, about a 10 minute cab drive, it is the perfect location to relax with friends over a bottle of wine while admiring the Florentine landscape. The panorama is especially breathtaking just before sunset, when guests see Florence dazzling in lights. Though Piazzale Michelangelo is mainly a tourist hub, with just a few locals, it is definitely one of the most spectacular places to visit Florence.
Daniel Hogan is a writer at Party Earth - a global media and entertainment company that publishes reviews and listings of the best social experiences around the world including: things to do in Florence, beaches in Ibiza, plazas in Rome, bars in Los Angeles, parks in New York, festivals and concerts everywhere, and more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips
- 5 Places for Great Third Wave Coffee in Barcelona
- Flying by private jet is not an indulgence, reserved for of the social elite
- Top 10 Essentials for an Enjoyable Motorcycle Camping Trip
- The Best Activities for Bristol Stag Parties
- Apply for India tourist visa?
- 8 Tips to be a savvy dental tourist and enjoy your dental vacation in Vietnam
- Tips for a Safe and Trouble Free Motorcycle Camping Trip
- Top ten hen party destinations