Analgesic Massage Balm
- Author Alex Molenaar
- Published May 27, 2013
- Word count 416
Some of the finest analgesic balms and oils are produced in Thailand. This isn’t really surprising as in daily Thai culture, for nearly 2,000 years, traditional massage treatments have always played a pivotal role.
Now it is possible ordering world-class medicated massage balms, oils, lotions, creams and gel securely through the internet at the cheapest rates. It takes only a few clicks with your mouse!
Herbal Thai massage balms are manufactured using the best entirely natural ingredients. Several of the principal ingredients include substances such as: coconut oil, eucalyptus oil, menthol, peppermint oil and camphor. Available are extreme cool balms as well as strong hot massage balms.
Most persons prefer to use the hot yellow balms treating physical inconveniences including; muscular pains, severe headaches, arthritic and rheumatic aches. In addition, numerous athletes and sports fanatics make use of hot massage balms and oils, warming-up the muscles.
Treating vertigo, minor headaches, sleepiness, insect bites, stuffed noses, sprains, bruises, strains, itches and skin rashes can best be done with some of the effective ice-cool and refreshing analgesic balms that are usually white-colored.
Handmade pain-relieving balms are favoured with the Thai locals. Bangkok’s internationally-recognized massage school at the Buddhist temple, known as Wat Po, produces several of the best handmade massage balms and oils, such as aromatic lemongrass and aloe vera balm.
In the West most people are solely familiar with Tiger Balm from Singapore because this is the only analgesic balm offered by the European, Australian and North American drug stores.
However, today shoppers have the comfortable option buying Thailand’s greatest medicated massage balms at the best online prices. After having done some online research, I did come to the conclusion that most of the main internet suppliers offer these health-improving products at rather high prices.
There’s one exception, LithasMassageBalms.Com was launched early 2011, and has a comprehensive collection of analgesic herbal balm, warm-up cream, and aromatic Thai herbs along with carefully selected items, which can be used relaxing body and mind, foot massages, erotic body massages or just to enjoy pure relaxation.
Growing in South-East Asia only, hop-headed barleria (plant of the Acanthaceae family) and Zingiber (plant species of the ginger family) balm are most likely the best-working herbal balms used by large numbers of satisfied international customers relieving their muscular aches, spasms and pains.
In addition, several outstanding health-improving oils such as the lovely-smelling Eagle Brand from Singapore and refreshing White Flower from China can be easily and safely ordered via the internet.
Since the early eighties, Stuart White has been a fanatic cyclist. Stuart is familiar with the most effective massage balms. The Scotsman often makes use of these pain-reducing products in order to warm-up the muscles. Online White advises; Thai Herbal Massage Balms OnlineArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?
- Dental tourism in Vietnam: Safe or not?
- What you need to know before traveling to Vietnam for dental care
- #1 Home Remedy To Typhoid And Malaria
- Fight Nervousness with CBD
- Nosebleed in Children