Grand Canyon Airplane - Start Using Coupons to Reduce Price!
- Author Susan Bissonnette
- Published April 25, 2013
- Word count 578
I'm the kind of guy who likes to save money, so if I find a way to get a deal on a Grand Canyon airplane tour, I'm going to do it. So far, I've come across two strategies that are pretty much guaranteed. One of the easiest ways to save is by using a coupon code.
Coupon Code Basics
A promo code is like an online coupon, it is a series of letters you enter when you buy your ticket online. They enable you to get a discount off the tour's retail price. Most coupons have pretty short expiration dates, so you have to read the details.
You might save 10 percent on your tour, so it is a great deal when you find one. Here is a look at how to use promo codes:
Select the tour you want
Enter the number in your party
Choose flight date and time
The form tallies the total cost of your tour and displays the option to enter a promo code if you have one. Enter the code, hit submit, and you will see your better, reduced price.
That method works great when you have a code, but what if you can't find one? I've discovered that you can still get some terrific savings by following these two money-saving strategies:
Book online. Some folks mistakenly think they can call the tour company's sales number and use coupon codes as well as get special Internet rates. That won't work unfortunately. If you book tickets over the phone, you pay full price since the sale people are paid on commission.
Buy tickets in advance. Buy your tickets at least one week in advance of your Grand Canyon airplane tour, and during the busy tourist months, buy them two weeks in advance. Besides getting way better prices than you'd get at the destination, you'll have more tours, dates and flight times from which to choose.
South Rim Or West Rim?
If you are starting in Las Vegas, you can take a tour to either rim. The South Rim is 270 miles from Sin City, but planes get there in a little less than 60 minutes (a bus would take 6 times as long!). The West Rim is a short half hour flight away since it is 120 miles from Vegas.
Since you can choose either rim from Vegas, just decide what interests you most. If you want thrilling adventure, then go to the West Rim and if you want to see spectacular natural formations then go to the South Rim. Currently, there aren't any flights that connect the two rims. If you have an interest in doing that, ask if that has changed when you book your tour.
If you are starting from Phoenix, Sedona, or Mesa, Arizona, then you'll want to plan on driving to Tusayan, Arizona, even if you have to rent a car. The Grand Canyon National Park is located there. You'll have two South Rim airplane tours from which to choose:
An aerial only tour that allows you to experience notable landmarks such as Dragoon Corridor during a 45 minute flight.
A tour package that includes a plane flight, a 4x4 Jeep trip to Antelope Canyon, and a smooth water rafting tour (no rapids involved).
Hopefully this information about Grand Canyon airplane tour promotional codes will save you some bucks. You will save quite a bit by using a code, but don't forget to use it online so you get the special internet rate too.
Travel journalist Susan B. suggests this website http://www.grandcanyondaytrips.com/airplane-tour-company-reviews for a selection of the top Grand Canyon plane tours and this one for voucher codes: http://www.grandcanyondaytrips.com/airplane-promo-codesArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips
- 5 Places for Great Third Wave Coffee in Barcelona
- Flying by private jet is not an indulgence, reserved for of the social elite
- Top 10 Essentials for an Enjoyable Motorcycle Camping Trip
- The Best Activities for Bristol Stag Parties
- Apply for India tourist visa?
- 8 Tips to be a savvy dental tourist and enjoy your dental vacation in Vietnam
- Tips for a Safe and Trouble Free Motorcycle Camping Trip
- Top ten hen party destinations
- Are Boating Holidays the Best Holidays?
- Travel Rewards Roundup: August 2019
- Benefits of Traveling by Train