Top Five Things To Do in Dallas
- Author Shelley Davenport
- Published July 29, 2013
- Word count 469
If you’ve been to Dallas, Texas, you know there’s a lot more going on than Cowboys games, big belt buckles and bigger hair. Whether you’re moving for work or family, there are so many fun and unique attractions that Dallas has to offer. We’ve compiled a list of our Five Favorite Attractions in Dallas.
- Klyde Warren Park
Don’t let the super highways and skyscrapers fool you, there’s plenty of green space to be found in Dallas. Our favorite spot is the relatively new Klyde Warren Park. The 5.2-acre park sits atop the recessed Woodall Rodgers Freeway between Pearl and St. Paul streets in downtown Dallas. There are designated parks for dogs, children and there’s even free WIFI. Right now the park offers food from rotating food trucks, but Relish & Savor, a Thomas Phifer designed restaurant, is set to open this summer! Check out its website for daily activities. The park has everything from fitness boot camps to musical concerts.
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
Located in Victory Park in downtown Dallas, the Perot opened to the public in December 2012. Kids and adults alike can discover a pre-ice-age Dallas, witness the fossils of the fearsome T-Rex, use technology to study your own body in motion, see the Big Bang in action, create their own Texas animal footprints and much more! For kids 5 and younger, the Moody Family Children’s Museum offers age-appropriate crafts and activities for discovery and fun.
- White Rock Lake
More than 1,015 acres and nine miles of surrounding hike and biking trails make White Rock Lake a popular spot for Dallas residents of any age. Walking, jogging, hiking, rowing, fishing and bird watching are all options for White Rock visitors. High-powered motorboats are prohibited on the lake, but those looking to get on the water can sail, row, canoe, kayak and paddleboard freely.
- Spoon Bar & Kitchen ($$$$)
Top Chef’s John Tesar put Dallas on the culinary map with Spoon. Never mind that Dallas is landlocked - Spoon delivers the best fresh oysters and seafood in the city. Make sure to reserve your table in advance. Spoon is the ultimate in Dallas fine dining.
- Off-Site Kitchen
Never underestimate the power of an incredible burger. That’s just what you’ll get at Dallas’ most popular burger spot. This roadside burger joint is famous for its affordable classics and inspired flavor combinations. Don’t miss the "Do it Murph-Style" cheeseburger or the individual pecan pies.
We’re confident that exploring Dallas will keep you more than occupied during your stay. To find all bills paid apartments in Dallas near our top five attractions, make sure to contact free Dallas apartment locators. We hope that this list and those services will make your move and stay in Dallas an easy and enjoyable experience.
Cupcake connoisseur and proud member of the Who Dat Nation, Shelley is a native San Antonian with over five years of professional writing experience including editorial, newspaper, magazine and copywriting. Shelley represents Move For Free, Dallas apartment locators that focus on all bills paid apartments in Dallas.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips
- 5 Places for Great Third Wave Coffee in Barcelona
- Flying by private jet is not an indulgence, reserved for of the social elite
- Top 10 Essentials for an Enjoyable Motorcycle Camping Trip
- The Best Activities for Bristol Stag Parties
- Apply for India tourist visa?
- 8 Tips to be a savvy dental tourist and enjoy your dental vacation in Vietnam
- Tips for a Safe and Trouble Free Motorcycle Camping Trip