Grand Canyon Bus Tours Are Cheap And Fun
- Author Susan Bissonnette
- Published August 7, 2013
- Word count 571
The Grand Canyon is immense at 277 miles in length, 18 miles in width and a mile deep. This amazing landmark is named one of the Natural Wonders of the World. Approximately 5 million people visit the canyon each year.
There are several options for exploring this huge but spectacular region. One of the most affordable and most fun ways to see the Grand Canyon is by bus. All ages and people of all physical conditions have a great time on these Grand Canyon buses. The following offers some important information about Grand Canyon bus tours.
You need to decide first of all whether you will go to the South Rim or the West Rim. The South Rim is most noted for its scenic beauty. You don't want to miss the view from the famous lookout spot called Yavapai Point. If you prefer a more adventurous experience, head to the West Rim. If you dare, you can take a stroll on the chilling glass Grand Canyon Skywalk there.
Many tour companies operate these bus tours, so make sure to choose one that has a good reputation and offers safe but terrific tours. Keep in mind some tour operators just take you on a basic tour of the Grand Canyon that hits the highlights while others give you a more comprehensive experience. Some of the exciting add-on possibilities include:
A thrilling chopper ride that covers the region between the South and North Rims
A fun smooth water raft ride on the river, and
A two-hour stopover where you can get out and explore the rim on foot.
The National Park runs a free shuttle bus at the South Rim. Half-day, all-day or overnight tours of the South Rim are available. The bus tours usually offer meals, you usually get lunch and you might get dinner and breakfast if you take a daylong tour. Some of the most adventurous trips might have restrictions to keep you safe such as age and weight limits. If you have mobility issues, you should check the restrictions and recommendations before you book your tour.
Tours of the Grand Canyon are a lot more fun if you bring your friends or family along. Besides being fun, bus tours make it affordable to see the Grand Canyon as a group. Pick up and drop off service is usually included in the all-inclusive packages so they are a good value. Grand Canyon National Park is a must for anyone who's in the Vegas area, and bus tours make it possible for just about everyone.
Booking your tour at least three days in advance is important. Bus tours of the Grand Canyon are very popular so they sell out fast, especially during busy times of the year like summer.
The easy way to book your seats is also the least expensive, by using the Internet. Booking online is fast, easy and secure, and it will reduce the cost of your trip. Just fill out the online booking form. You'll get a booking confirmation by email.
Bus tours head for the canyon every day of the year, including all holidays. Bring your camera because your bus will stop for photo ops along the way. You'll have a great barbecue lunch and be able to take short hikes at the rim. You should look at all the tour options available from the different operators. Then pick the company and tour that sound best.
Ready to check out the Grand Canyon National Park by bus? Go here for affordable rates on Skywalk/West Rim bus excursions & here for trips that go to South Rim: [http://www.grandcanyonbustours.org/best-grand-canyon-south-rim-bus-tours.html](http://www.grandcanyonbustours.org/best-grand-canyon-south-rim-bus-tours.html)Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips
- 5 Places for Great Third Wave Coffee in Barcelona
- Flying by private jet is not an indulgence, reserved for of the social elite
- Top 10 Essentials for an Enjoyable Motorcycle Camping Trip
- The Best Activities for Bristol Stag Parties
- Apply for India tourist visa?
- 8 Tips to be a savvy dental tourist and enjoy your dental vacation in Vietnam
- Tips for a Safe and Trouble Free Motorcycle Camping Trip
- Top ten hen party destinations