2013 Guru Report
- Author Don Glasnet
- Published January 2, 2014
- Word count 614
A New kind of Income Model… made for today's people.
From the Desk of: Don Glasnet and Matthew Barksdale - October 24, 2013 2:46pm Est
As 2013 cruises in on an unprecedented rise in consumer information products and social media consumption/usage, there are a few hardcore market observations that must be acknowledged— and, some pretty exciting implications to note.
1.As is, the affiliate product launch model will give way to a more personal relationship-based model in 2013.
2.The word at ground level is that (as typical in human nature) there will be an increase in demand for done-for-you services/products.
3.The emergence of new social media platforms will decrease, as we saw an explosion of these events between 2011 and 2012. Instead, there will be an explosion of offerings in closely related markets (think Google+ Hangouts).
4.Even free-traffic wizards will feel a slight sting as paid traffic increasingly becomes more of a reality. It can still be done— it just won't be as easy/relevant as before.
5.Video marketing will become even more popular than it already is. And, if anything ever happened at Youtube (think: Netflix), there are so many "under-explored" video platforms waiting with open doors for the new traffic.
6.Sorry, product launches will continue to be a pain.
Now for those dynamic Implications we promised:
If you speak to individuals, such as yourself, who were involved in a particular movement— whether it be the super affiliate market of today, civil rights of the 60's, or the race to the moon- they'll tell you that it was hard to see exactly how important the movement was when they were on the verge of the new dawn…
If 2013 calls for building personal relationships with clients and partners, it sweeps open the door for you to gain brand traction in new social and economic circles.
This brand traction will bring about short and long-term sustainability in the shifting market!
Old and New Clients will be willing to put their dollars behind their demand for these premium services and products. And for good reason— after all, they are seeking the best. It's up to you (and your partners, if you'd like) to set the standard.
As remnants of market events up through 2012 fades away, early adopters are presented with an exciting opportunity in 2013 to "design" a new product launch market. Without the pain of yesterday.
This is a powerful program that will help you "re-fire" your brand in a dynamic way to gain/maintain position continuity early on in the game.
Our program is designed to energize and expand an already healthy revenue portfolio by:
•Adding an additional (significant) income stream to your portfolio
•Enhancing client/partner acquisition and/or adding a new campaign
•Incorporating the latest and greatest web tools and enhancing audience reach
•Getting and/or keeping partners/clients excited about you and your brand
•Enhancing synergistic relationships between you and your partners In addition, it provides:
•An incentive cycle to encourage purchase upgrades
•A paradigm shift for those who want to improve revenue health
•Early adoption long-term benefits and exciting implications
•A dynamic social platform for business professionals
•In plain English, you'll create sustainability for your brand, gain another significant income model and have fun doing it. Become an early market leader and lead on!
To see if you qualify for this business, you can email us and we'll reply with what you need to do.
Within the instructions, you'll opt-in with your cell, do the app and just listen to what is said. It will blow the mind of any professional type person.
Our sincere thanks for your time and attention and we look forward to your reaction.
Don & Matthew,
Don is a very passionate and giving person and a long-time entrepreneur. He has specialized in building systems for over 20 yrs. He is a leader in the online industry and has helped thousands of good people make money using his systems.
GuruReports@Gmail.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Black Homeownership: How Past Inequalities are the Cause of Today’s Inequities
- UNITED Garage Door Repair
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Properties of Self Compacting Concrete Mix
- How to make more money from your investment property?
- Have you had enough of the daily 9 to 5 grind for little money and wondered how easy it would be to start an online business?
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Turn Picture Into Words to Get Unique, Cool Gift Items
- how to rank youtube videos in 2020
- Balancing the levels of indoor humidity is crucial - HWisel
- How To Develop A Brand Strategy
- My Transitioning Story: Office-Based to Virtual Working
- Add Extra Charisma to Your Wedding with These Table Centrepieces
- Best Steps for Improvements in Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Commercial Real Estate Property - Halsey Real Estate
- Advice On How To Be More Successful At Blogging
- Advice For Your New Tech Blogging Business Is Here
- How to Become a Winemaker
- Three Basic Ways To Keep Your Oven Clean
- Reasons for Using Floor Screeds
- The Uses of Screeds For The Purpose Of Laying Final Flooring
- Why Hire a Waste Disposal Professional?
- Conservatories Essex Homeowners Love
- Some of the Things to Consider When Replacing Your Windows
- Home Depot coupons: Refresh your home space at price as you wish
- Mississauga Home Staging Rental Company
- The Benefit Of Using Newark Airport Car Service
- Using Black Wool Serge to Transform Every Performance on Stage