Enhancing Your Athletic Performances with Halotherapy
- Author Tatiana Vlassova
- Published May 7, 2014
- Word count 412
Have you ever watched an Olympic sporting event or a World Championship and wonder why a specific athlete won the event? In some events, the difference between first and last is a split second. Every athlete wants to perform well and win the event. Each athlete is looking for a competitive edge that can put him or her over the top.
And one of the ways that an athlete can increase his chances of success is by optimizing his breathing patterns and lung capacity. Salt Therapy can be applied to professional and amateur athletes as well as weekend warriors by helping them achieve their best performance through increased lung function and stamina.
There are many drawbacks to having poor breathing patterns including the increased probability of injury while training or during competition, increases muscle soreness, dehydration and muscle cramping. Halotherapy counteracts these negative effects by removing mucus, reducing bronchial hyper responsiveness and clearing out an athlete’s lungs
Athletes aren’t immune to respiratory conditions and pulmonary conditions. Airway obstruction is a blockage of respiration in the airway that can be caused by viral infections such as croup or swelling can reduce athletic performance. And for those athletes that have allergies or respiratory conditions such as asthma, salt therapy is a 100% natural, drug-free solution that is has been used to treat people with for many centuries,
Breathing purified air improves, rejuvenates and removes impurities from the body and boosts the immune system through the use of dry aerosol of salt micro particles and minerals. National sports teams in Eastern Europe and professional sports teams like Australia’s St. Kilda Football Club, the Saints, use salt therapy to obtain positive effects including increased recovery time between games. A salt cave in Bochnia, Poland has a speleotherapy unit with an underground sport-field and basketball court. There’s even a salt cave that specializes in Equine Salt Therapy for equine athletes, http://www.equinesalttherapy.com.
Athletes find out that optimal breathing pattern allows them to achieve better performance, using less of their air reserves to achieve outstanding results. When the body is working within its normal parameters it can sustain higher performance levels. It’s just the opposite when it isn’t operating within its optimal levels and athletes have less stamina and endurance. Athletes that compete in events that require high levels of stamina including long distance and cross country running, ironman events, wrestling etc… should consider integrating Halotherapy into their regular training routine.
Tatiana Vlassova is the Founder and Director of the Salt Crystal Health Center located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and is Calgary’s first halotherapy and speleotherapy health center. Halotherapy is a natural, safe and drug free treatment that can be used by people with respiratory diseases, allergy, asthma, cystic fibrosis, skin diseases, and some other issues. It is an alternative and complimentary treatment to traditional medicine and that has been practiced by Europeans since the 1840’s.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Can CBD Help With Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain?
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet