The Business Credit Card Summary Box
- Author Laura Ginn
- Published January 17, 2014
- Word count 740
When you are looking for a great business credit card for your purchases, you want to be sure to get one that will benefit your business. In order to discover the best one, you will need to take a serious look at the credit card summary box, which will give you all the details you need to know. The condensed information also helps you easily compare one credit card with another one.
After you find the type of credit card you want, such as gas cards, reward cards, air miles cards, etc., you can pick three or four based on the ads. Then, you want to start looking at the credit card summary box of each one to find out which one is ideal for your business needs.
The Interest Rate
The interest rate you will receive on your business credit card is going to be based on your credit score. This means you may not know what it really is until you get the credit card. Be sure to understand what your interest rate is on the card once you get it, and what the interest-free period is for new purchases.
The Interest-Free Period
Most credit cards have some kind of an attraction or Introductory Offer on them to get people to take their credit card - but not all of them. While many credit cards will have lengthy periods in which to make interest-free purchases, business credit cards usually do not extend them out very long, many having only 45 days, or so. In order for this to be of any real value to you, you will need to pay the balance in full at the next bill, or you will be charged interest.
Personal credit cards will often permit the card owner to make balance transfers, and give them the length of the Introductory Offer to not pay any or little interest. Many business credit cards will not permit you to do this - at least you are not apt to get any zero interest deal on the balances transferred. Like most of them, CapitalOne starts charging interest on the day the amount is transferred to the new card.
The Credit Limit
Every business credit card will have both a minimum and a maximum credit limit. This will be based on your ability to pay back the money borrowed. The credit limit will be set for you, but the maximum amount will vary based on your ability to repay the loan. Like most credit cards of this kind, the Lloyd's credit card indicates that the maximum credit limit is subject to your status - which generally means whether you are caught up in payments or not.
One type of transaction that will be the most costly on a business credit card is the cash withdrawals you make. You will want to be aware of what the interest rate is, and you also want to know if there is a limit to how much cash you can get. Even if the interest rate is the same as purchases, there is often a fee attached, as is true with the TSB Business Card.
Some business credit cards have an annual fee, but other ones will not. Be sure to compare the credit card summary box for this information, and then see if there are other benefits or discounts that still might make it the ideal card to have.
If you travel much, you will also want to check out the fees that might be attached when you make a foreign transaction. This would occur when you either make a purchase or get foreign cash. You can expect to be charged a fee for either action, and cash transactions may have a minimum fee.
Just like regular credit cards, a business credit card will also add charges for the most common problems. This can be for late payments, going over your business credit limit, or for a returned payment or returned cheque. A common amount charged for this fee is £12, but it may differ with some cards.
Getting the ideal business credit card is one that gives you the best benefits for your business. There is more to the decision than simply looking at the interest rate. By going over and comparing the information in the credit card summary box of several cards, you can easily determine which one is right for you.
Laura Ginn appreciates the need to pay proper attention in the credit card summary box in order to be aware of things like the chargeable APR rate on the card. Visit uSwitch.com/credit-cards/guides/credit-card-summary-box/ to learn more about finding the best credit card for your needs.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exquisite Nuptials Abroad: A Romantic Odyssey Through the Charm of France, Italy, and Spain
- From Adoration to Control: Unmasking the Tactics of Love Bombing
- Reclaiming Your Voice: Finding Empowerment After Divorcing a Narcissistic Spouse
- Discover Unmatched Quality and Service with Great Value Garage: Tacoma largest Garage Door Company chooses you.
- Navigating the Dynamic Landscape of Hot Trends in SMM Panels
- Careprost Vs Latisse: Which Lash Enhancer Reigns Supreme?
- Rustic woodgrain farmhouse cottage with vintage carved barn doors
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Ingredients That Actually Work For Your Skin
- The woman who looked down on her husband: African Folklore, a Story my Father Told me
- Bridal Glow-Up: Tanning Tips and Services for Hills District Brides
- The Ultimate Guide to Eyelash Extension Care: Tips for Long-Lasting Lashes
- Navigating Challenging Business Conditions: The Power of Strategic Marketing
- Shifting from Fossil Fuels to Renewable Energy – Using Sustainable Technologies
- Exploring Paris: A Journey Through Time and Culture
- The Ultimate Guide to Color Grading: Techniques and Tools for Beginners
- The Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular Disease
- Why You Should Visit the Maldives 2024
- Mastering The Art Of Injection Moulding: Understanding The Process And Its Applications
- From Concept To Creation: A Step-By-Step Guide To Developing Product Prototypes
- What is a ‘trapped nerve’?
- Exploring the Impact of Forward Head Posture (FHP)
- A Clicking Neck: Self-Manipulation vs. Chiropractic Care – What’s the Difference?
- Get Your Garage Door Back on Track: Expert Repair & Installation in Ruston
- Invest in Safety & Smart Home Integration: Garage Door Sensor Installation for Redmond & Mercer Island
- Fuelling Passion: 5 Foods That Boost Your Sex Drive
- Top Reasons to Book a Luxury Adults-Only Resort in the Maldives
- 5 Foods to Ditch for Weight Loss
- holistic garden sanctuary, buddha statues
- Vintage rustic wood credenzas
- Valentine's Day gifts for her