Neem a Natural boon for diabetics
- Author Dr.savitha Suri
- Published January 28, 2014
- Word count 405
Neem is household name in India when home remedies are concerned. Ayurveda acharyas have quoted lengthy verses in praise of neem. Neem with its medicinal properties rejuvenates liver and normalizes its function. The toxins accumulated in liver are regularly expelled with continuous consumption of neem. This helps to regularize the varying blood cholesterol and blood sugar level.
Neem also helps to rejuvenate the skin. Diabetic patients are more prone to itchy skin and dry skin. Regular use of neem, assists skin to slowly overcome this condition.
In my clinical practice I have obtained positive feed backs from diabetic patients after using preparations and home remedies of neem.
Here are few home remedies of neem which may help diabetic patients.
For uncontrolled blood sugar:
Please note that following a strict diet is very important to keep this condition under control. Uncontrolled blood sugar leads to erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, low libido, and heart and kidney problems.
Collect 2-3 tea spoons of fresh neem flowers and tender neem leaves. Soak them overnight and crush it in blender with little water. Squeez the juice and mix ½ cup of water .Drink this in empty stomach in morning. Neem flowers and neem leaves can be collected during blossoming season and dried powder of this mixture can be used when the season ends. Take care to dry this mixture in hot sun and store in cool dry place.
Diabetics usually experience frequent skin infections due to bacteria, fungus and yeast. Applying a pack of crushed neem leaves once in a week help to prevent these infections. Collect fresh neem leaves and blend it to a fine paste. Apply this paste as body pack and wash it off after 20 minutes. Dried neem powder can be used if fresh neem leaves are not available. Mix plain water to dried neem powder and allow it to soften for 15 minutes before applying. This body pack may cause dry skin. Apply moisturizer after bath to overcome dryness of skin.
Add few drops of neem oil to bathing water. This helps to keep the microbes away.
In Diabetic foot:
When you have fungal infection between toes wash your feet with luke warm water and dry completely with a soft towel (pat dry). Take care to dry thoroughly between toes. Apply neem oil at night between toes and wash it off with luke warm water and mild soap in morning. Repeat the same in morning.
There are no posted comments.
- Could diabetes be a side effect of Covid-19?
- LIFE-SAVING MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC ARRIVES IN NORTHERN QUEENSLAND
- What are step-by-step guidelines to make use of an online MTP kit?
- Signs of High Blood Sugar - Hyperglycemia
- Root Canal Treatment And everything You Should Know About It
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Hypnotherapy
- The classical Periodontal treatment protocol
- Laser therapy for peri-implantitis
- Healing Prostatitis By Non-surgical Treatment
- anxiety disorder treatment
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Abortion pill what is Medical abortion
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- How To Choose Pharma Bottle?
- What is Gynaecology?
- What Clinical Symptoms Does Prostatitis Have And How To Treat It
- Why Do Health Insurers Require Prior Authorization?
- 7 Reasons Why Infertility can ruin Your Marriage.
- What Birth Control method is best for me?
- Causes of insomnia: what are they?
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- Get Abortion Pill Online to Easily Terminate the Unwanted Gestation
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- The minimally invasive hip replacement
- Help For Pain Behind The Knee
- End the Gestation Early with the Mtp Kit
- How To Have Twins: a Fertility Expert tells you the truth
- The coronavirus - what exactly is it?
- Management of Unerupted Lateral Incisor by LASER Assisted Surgical Exposure