How To Digest It Better With Colon Help And The Right Foods
- Author Heath Harper
- Published August 4, 2014
- Word count 491
In recent years one of our most important organs, the human colon, has been receiving more attention. Perhaps the first time you heard the word "colon" was in relation to discussions of colon cancer. No question, that is a serious topic that makes most anyone take notice.
But for everyday activities, we ALL use our colons to digest it better. Also known as the large intestine, your colon is where a great deal of the digestive process takes place. "You gotta eat" is a common phrase and nobody digests it well without a healthy colon.
So no matter what condition your colon is in, it just keeps working. The colon removes water, salt, and some nutrients – turns it into a stool – then ejects it from the body. It's obvious why your colon has to be its healthiest. You simply can't survive, much less be healthy, without a well functioning, healthy colon.
Here are some of the things that frequently go wrong with colons. There are more than a dozen major dysfunctions a colon can experience ranging from inflammation to bleeding to diarrhea to polyps and eventually to cancer. So many serious things can go awry that doctors universally recommend men 50 and above to have a colonoscopy. This procedure lets doctors inspect the hidden lining of the colon and remove potentially dangerous polyps hopefully before they become a problem.
Clearly it is a very good idea to do everything you reasonably can to keep your colon in good health. Some of those activities are very simple and common sense:
Drink plenty of water. Sodas, beer, and coffee don't count. Your body needs lots of regular H2O to help your colon do its job. Doctors advise drinking 8 glasses of water per day. Drink 4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon and you will feel better fast as all this needed fluid digests it easier.
Don't skimp on vegetables and fruits. Most foods that are high in fiber will take some of the pressure off your colon. This avoids stress caused by constipation and hard stools. Plus you will get the full range of vitamins you need for good health.
Get lots of exercise. Current guidelines recommend adults walk 5 miles per day. Most of us come nowhere near that goal. So think of ways you can spend more time walking and less time driving and sitting. Park at the far end of the lot and walk to the store. Take a break and walk around the block. Exercise helps the colon digest it better while giving your heart and lungs the workout they need to stay healthy.
Finally, explore natural, herbal supplements that improve colon health. These can revitalize your colon, help digest food better, and ease conditions that can slow your colon down.
Keeping your colon healthy is one of the most important things you can do. You will enjoy life more, look healthier, be sick less often, and avoid serious illness.
Heath Harper is founder of www.maximum-health-and-beauty.com . See his remarkable collection of all-natural supplements and treatments including "Digest It" Colon Detox that naturally cleanses your colon for optimal health.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?