Why You Should Take Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 For Great Health
- Author Scott Ibrahim
- Published October 6, 2014
- Word count 504
The last thing you probably need is something else to add to your good health shopping list, besides crill oil capusles, a gym subscription and organic chia seeds.
It's all right-- you already have it. Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 is a probiotic that is located naturally in the body. Probiotics are bacteria that reside in the body, generally in the intestinal tract, to help food digestion and help protect against disease.
As a result of unhealthy lifestyle routines and the stress of modern life, your natural probiotic supplies may not be as high as they should be, and most people will benefit from taking a probiotic supplement. Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 makes a major contribution to your health, which is why MightySupp uses it as one of main ingredients of their probiotic supplement.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 is a strain of lactic acid bacteria, which exists in many foods, such as fermented milk, yogurt, sour cream, sauerkraut, miso, tempeh and some cheeses. It's also a very hardy probiotic-- whereas many other varieties of probiotics are killed off by bile salts and stomach acids, Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 manages to tolerate high acid levels in the stomach, along with concentrated bile salts in the small intestine.
Furthermore, it has also demonstrated that it can adhere well to the intestinal tract wall. This may lengthen the time it can remain in the intestine, which increases its effectiveness. It can also help manage the intestinal immune system-- this means it may also help to minimize allergies and asthma. And by attaching itself to the intestinal wall it also help prevent harmful bacteria from populating the intestine.
One of the most vital functions of probiotics is to combat bacteria that cause disease. They do this by a range of procedures-- creating inhibitory substances, displacing the bad bacteria or depriving them of food, inhibiting their toxin production and supporting the production of antibodies, in particular, Immunoglobulin A. Different types of pressures of probiotics are good at different methods, which is why it's essential to have a range of strains in your strains in your supplement. Research has shown that Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 is very efficient at preventing Salmonella typhimurium (the cause of food poisoning) and Staphylococcus aureus (which causes most Staph infections).
Another important function of Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 is its oxalate-degrading properties. A build-up of oxalic acid in the body can trigger many serious kidney conditions such as hyperoxaluria, kidney stones and renal failure in addition to heart disease. Scientific research has revealed that Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 was substantially more effective than all other strains of L. acidophilus in inhibiting high oxalic acid levels.
And to top it all off, it's also been shown that Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 helps the body to bounce back from antibiotic-associated diarrhea by adjusting the imbalance of probiotics in the body caused by this problem.
An increasing number of studies are being done annually on probiotics and both consuming them in food and taking supplements are accepted means of enhancing and preserving optimum levels in the body.
If you would like further information about Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14, read more at the MightySupp blog.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits