The 5 Best Brain Supplements
- Author Dan Leigh
- Published November 26, 2014
- Word count 448
The human brain is one of the true wonders of nature. More powerful than any supercomputer, it deserves to be at its best at all times. To accomplish this, I recommend taking the best brain supplements you can find and afford. There are certain supplements that are very effective at improving the overall performance and health of the brain. I have narrowed it down to what I consider to be the 5 best brain supplements, and I will describe them in great detail in this article.
• Standardized extract of Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest trees in the world. It has been on Earth for over 250 million years, and nearly every other tree and plant from that time period is long extinct. Ginkgo biloba increases blood circulation to the brain. This results in improved cognition and decreased brain degeneration in the long term. I recommend a standardized extract of ginkgo biloba, and there are many high-quality ones available.
- Krill Oil
Krill oil is one of my favorite supplements, and it is one of the best brain supplements out there. The brain contains a large amount of an Omega 3 fat called DHA(docosahexanoic acid) and krill oil provides your body directly with quite a bit of this DHA. I recommend Dr. Mercola’s krill oil, as it is the only one I take and personally recommend.
Megahydrate is the most powerful antioxidant supplement in the world. The reason a powerful antioxidant supplement is necessary for the brain is due to the fact that the brain uses a ton of oxygen. It uses about 20% of the body’s total oxygen. This means you need to continually take antioxidant supplements to keep your brain cells from being damaged by oxidation and free radicals.
- Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 supports the ability of your nerve impulses to conduct from one nerve to another, and when this function is impaired it can lead to brain fog and memory loss. The difficulty lies in finding a B12 supplement that is effective. B12 patches and under-the-tongue sprays are the types I recommend.
Phosphatidylserine is an excellent supplement for the brain, as it improves short-term focus and memory. Phosphatidylserine is readily available at quality supplement stores. You might even be able to find it at your local health food store.
So those are what I consider to be the best brain supplements out there for increasing your cognitive ability and keeping your brain healthy for a lifetime. I hope you ace many tests and meet many challenges using these supplements!
Omega 3 Fats From Krill Oil Help Improve Brain Function from Mercola.com
Top 10 Brain Supplements For A Mental Edge from BeBrainFit.com
Dan Leigh is the founder of Greatest Health Miracle, a leading natural health website and blog which can be found here. He is also the host of The Greatest Health Miracle Show, a podcast with 3 new episodes every week which can be found here.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?