A Holistic Approach to Female Health
- Author Ron Sauciron
- Published September 17, 2014
- Word count 573
In the past, women turned to natural remedies for their health issues, and that worked well. But as time passed and as the high dollar pharmaceutical industry emerged, natural remedies seemed to pass onto the back burner. Drugs became the wave of the future due to the media blitz promoting their alleged attributes. Media blitzing is extremely expensive and those drug companies have lots of money to spend on advertising. And they have convinced large numbers of people to buy into their programs. That is until lately when large numbers of law suits have surfaced as a result of harmful drug side effects seriously affecting multitudes of people.
Have we forgotten the simpler times when we could cure constipation with a glass of prune juice ? Have we forgotten the simpler times when we could cure an upset stomach with a glass of cold ginger ale as apposed to some drug with a funny name ? ( And who thinks up those names ? ) I think it's about time we get back to basics and treat our ailments with Mother Nature's pharmaceuticals. She has a vast inventory to choose from and they are 99% side effect free.
A women is 80% more likely to suffer from a Urinary Tract Infection than her male counterpart. Most UTI's are the result of an overgrowth of E. coli bacteria in the bladder or the urethra. Cranberry Juice is instrumental in preventing bacteria from adhering to the walls of those organs making it extremely difficult for an infection to develop. Be aware, however, it is a preventive measure not a cure for an existing infection. Prevention takes considerably less effort than treating an existing problem. When choosing a cranberry juice, look for the label that states "pure 100% juice". If it's too tart for your taste it's OK to dilute 2oz with a little water.. Important note: Avoid this juice if you suffer from a peptic ulcer or acid reflux. Cranberry may aggravate your symptoms.
If night sweats and hot flashes are a concern, you might consider trying Black Cohosh. It's one of the most popular and one of the best researched herbs for the treatment of hot flashes and night sweats associated with menopause. The theory is, Black Cohosh stimulates the body's ability to release estrogen. Studies have also revealed the herb has the potential for decreasing the levels of some hormones that cause hot flashes.
Caution: If you have any kind of liver disorder or if you are taking any type of hepatotoxic (liver damage ) medication, you should not take Black Cohosh. You should also avoid this herb if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Cramp Bark is the herbal version of Ibuprofen and functions as a uterine sedative that relaxes spasms, reduces inflammation, and soothes an over reactive uterus. Midwives often use it to halt premature labor. Research into herbal remedies for painful periods has confirmed the fact that Cramp Bark has an antispasmodic effect on the smooth muscle tissue like those found in the uterus and the large intestine.
Green Tea has been the subject of numerous research lately and the results have been encouraging. Studies have shown that those who drink Green Tea can quite possibly avoid contracting Lung and Breast Cancer. It seems as if Green Tea has the ability to thwart the growth of tumors in the lungs and breasts. If you are not a tea drinker, Green Tea also comes in liquid extract and capsule forms.
There are numerous ailments that effect women, not just those mentioned in this article. If you are interested in learning more about a holistic approach to women's health issues, go to VitaminAndHerbalHealth.com. What you will learn could help you improve the quality of your life or the life of someone dear to you. What you will learn might even save a life. It's your move.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Cleansing the body with natural juices
- Shed that weight with HB5 supplement
- A Deeper Dive Into Green Tea's Benefits
- A Look at the Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- Blueberries Are Full of Health Benefits
- Five Things Anyone Can Do To Stay Healthy
- Best Foods to Boost Your Brain and Memory Your brain
- What is Nitric Oxide (N.O.)?
- Top Benefits of the Keto Diet
- Fitness Supplements and Expert Choice | BodyTechSupplements
- How To Increase Testosterone?
- Why and when did humankind switch to metal cookware, and what have been the effects?
- 5 Things I wish I have known when I started using Essential Oils
- A Beginners Guide to CBD & Why It Has Become So Popular
- best natural weight loss GOLD
- Lose Weight Easily Without Exercise
- Why Do People Fail On A Vegan Diet, While Others Succeed?
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout