Hypoglycemia-This Is Serious But Help Is On The Way
- Author Ron Sauciron
- Published December 4, 2014
- Word count 530
Hypoglycemia is commonly classified as being one step away from diabetes. It is created when we consume excessive amounts of sugar and sugar products like pastries and deserts. This causes the pancreas to produce too much insulin in an effort to normalize the body’s sugar imbalance.
Hypoglycemia is especially detrimental to the brain which requires glucose as a source of energy, enabling us to think clearly. Any fluctuations in brain functions could cause a chain reaction resulting in feelings of euphoria, extreme sadness, mood swings, or aggression. The body requires a delicate balance of sugar levels to function efficiently. Levels too high or too low will cause problems. Hypoglycemia in children can cause hyperactivity and learning disorders.
If you are hypoglycemic keep your reading glasses handy because reading the small print on those food labels will be a constant endeavor. High fructose corn syrup is the number one enemy of the hypoglycemic. Studies have shown that sodas sweetened with high fructose corn syrup can cause mineral loss. The loss of minerals like Calcium and Phosphorous are the major cause of osteoporosis. Other studies have also revealed that a diet rich in high fructose corn syrup accelerates the aging process causing major skin sagging and wrinkles.
Aspartame, the enemy of everyone, is in over 7000 food products and increasing every year. Since it is 200 times sweeter than sugar, it causes the body’s blood sugar level to spiral out of control interfering with the body’s normal use of insulin. This process can cause problems for those suffering from diabetes and hypoglycemia. Read those labels; your life may depend on it.
We know nutritional deficiencies almost always cause hypoglycemia. Eating excessive amounts of sugar in foods like pastries and deserts will quickly elevate glucose levels which causes the pancreas to over compensate and produce excessive insulin. That process causes the body to lower it’s glucose level too far.
If you or someone you care about are tired of dealing with hypoglycemia and it’s associated problems, you can turn that bad situation around simply by changing your diet and the types of foods you eat. You can start by eating more raw foods rich in Potassium like tomatoes, bananas, broccoli, and oranges. Also eat foods rich in Chromium like peas, beans, fish (no bottom feeders), whole wheat, and mushrooms.
Most importantly, eat high quality organic produce and if you must eat red meat, make sure it was grass fed. If you have a juicer, use it. If you don’t have one, get one. You don’t have to get one of those expensive juicers you see on those infomercials. You can get a good juicer at your local Walmart, Target, Sams, or Costco.
A couple of items to remember when you venture into the world of juicing. Always clean your juicer immediately after using it. Your juice is at its fullest health potential right after the juicing process. After that it immediately starts to lose it’s health benefits. So don’t store your freshly extracted juice in the refrigerator for later consumption, drink it right away for maximum healing potential. And finally, always choose organic items to juice.
Hypoglycemia targets many women. Other ailments target only women. I have written a book that addresses that situation, it's titled Health Springs Eternal, A Holistic Approach To Women's Health Issues. It's a book for all women and the men who love them. For more information go to www.VitaminAndHerbalHealth.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- anxiety disorder treatment
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Abortion pill what is Medical abortion
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- How To Choose Pharma Bottle?
- What is Gynaecology?
- What Clinical Symptoms Does Prostatitis Have And How To Treat It
- Why Do Health Insurers Require Prior Authorization?
- 7 Reasons Why Infertility can ruin Your Marriage.
- What Birth Control method is best for me?
- Causes of insomnia: what are they?
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- Get Abortion Pill Online to Easily Terminate the Unwanted Gestation
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- The minimally invasive hip replacement
- Help For Pain Behind The Knee
- End the Gestation Early with the Mtp Kit
- How To Have Twins: a Fertility Expert tells you the truth
- The coronavirus - what exactly is it?
- Management of Unerupted Lateral Incisor by LASER Assisted Surgical Exposure
- Psychiatric Nursing: All Your Questions Answered
- What face mask to use to protect against SARS-CoV-2?
- Why Outsource Your DME Billing?
- Bacterial lysates, or immunization vaccines for children
- Coronavirus: Disinfecting Your Scrubs
- A Day in the Life of a Correctional Nurse
- Considering Home Health Nursing? What You Should Know Before Applying
- Staying Healthy During Cold and Flu Season: Tips and Tricks for Nurses
- Fun Self-Care Tips for Rheumatoid Arthritis