Scientific Test Results Of Omega-3 Supplements Are Amazing
- Author Ron Sauciron
- Published February 5, 2015
- Word count 718
Omega-3 supplements and it's health benefits have been the subject of over 20,000 extensive and detailed studies. As the scientific community continues to uncover new longevity attributes like the reduction of brain shrinkage in the elderly, preventing memory loss, and improving the condition of the inner lining of our blood vessels, they have come to realize how different Omega-3 origins impact the body.
Emerging evidence strongly suggests that Omega-3 ingredients from Fish Oil and Krill Oil produce reciprocal effects upon different cellular areas. Also, research has revealed some very interesting characteristics of cellular life. For example, cellular absorption of Omega-3 fatty acids from both Fish Oil and Krill Oil do not occur at the same rates.
Emerging data strongly suggests that when Krill Oil and Fish Oil are combined, they provide improved cardiovascular health, and improved support to the brain and the nervous system. This is made possible by the varied levels and rates of absorption by Omega-3 Fatty Acids from Fish Oil and Krill Oil.
Brain Health From Omega-3
Brain health should be the number one priority of everyone, male and female, young and older. You can have the physical attributes of an Olympic athlete but if your brain is not functioning properly, all those physical attributes will just be a conglomeration of uncoordinated tissue. Your brain is "mission control" for your body. Keeping it healthy should be number one on your priority list.
The two molecules, DHA and EPA, from Omega-3 fatty acids are well known for their ability to provide orderly benefits throughout the body which can significantly reduce the risk of a premature death.
DHA is essential for early stage brain development and EPA is closely linked to behavioral mood characteristics. The combination of the two provide essential neuroprotective benefits which are essential for the prevention of brain shrinkage due to ones advanced age. Older adults with brain shrinkage often experience depression, memory loss, and cognitive decline.
Research strongly suggests that people with high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids in their blood experience positive brain qualities such as fewer signs of blood flow obstructions and fewer episodes of Dementia.
Those with lower levels of Omega-3 fatty acids are unable to enjoy the attributes of those with higher levels. They have a tendency to have smaller brain volume (shrinkage) and elevated levels of white matter hyperintansity (Leukoaraiosis). This is a condition commonly associated with a higher than normal rate of accelerated brain aging.
Omega-3 fatty acids also have the ability to protect your brain by shielding the primary memory processing area called the Hippocampus. Extensive research has concluded that individuals with low levels of Omega-3 have smaller Hippocampus levels which can potentially lead to impaired memory processing.
Individuals who suffer from Depression frequently experience rapid shrinkage of their Hippocampus. In an effort to reduce shrinkage and ultimately reduce episodes of Depression, significant efforts are being implemented towards increasing new cell growth in that area of the brain. Emerging new evidence indicates the act of increasing Omega-3 DHA intake can possibly be an effective way of treating , or even preventing Depression.
Bone and Joint Health
In the past, a common belief was Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis were the result of insufficient Calcium intake combined with the aging process. Modern research now finds good reason to dispute those theories.
We are now aware of new evidence that indicates bone and joint ailments are partially the result of inflammation. Since Fish Oil and Krill Oil have anti-inflammatory properties, it just makes good sense to use the two Omega-3 oils to combat two of the most common ailments of our senior population.
In studies involving human and laboratory animal subjects, subjecting them to Fish Oil supplementation has resulted in the reduction of Post Menopausal bone loss. This effect can be attributed to the reduction in the number and activity of bone destroying cells which is a direct result of reduced inflammation brought about by increased levels of Omega-3s.
So it seems as if Fish Oil and Krill Oil have shown indisputable evidence of providing significant neuroprotection of vital brain areas from shrinkage due to age. The prevention of Memory Loss, Dementia, and even Depression may also be accomplished by using these Omega-3 oils.
Father Time's aging process is our persistent foe but Mother Nature's holistic inventory is our devoted friend.
If you are a woman, or a man who has female loved ones in his life, you may find my recently published book of interest. Its titled Health Springs Eternal, A Holistic Approach To Women's Health Issues. It's a health reference book for all women and the men who love them. Even though it is classified as a book for women's issues, it also addresses ailments common to both sexes. For more information go to www.VitaminAndHerbalHealth.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Cleansing the body with natural juices
- Shed that weight with HB5 supplement
- A Deeper Dive Into Green Tea's Benefits
- A Look at the Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- Blueberries Are Full of Health Benefits
- Five Things Anyone Can Do To Stay Healthy
- Best Foods to Boost Your Brain and Memory Your brain
- What is Nitric Oxide (N.O.)?
- Top Benefits of the Keto Diet
- Fitness Supplements and Expert Choice | BodyTechSupplements
- How To Increase Testosterone?
- Why and when did humankind switch to metal cookware, and what have been the effects?
- 5 Things I wish I have known when I started using Essential Oils
- A Beginners Guide to CBD & Why It Has Become So Popular
- best natural weight loss GOLD
- Lose Weight Easily Without Exercise
- Why Do People Fail On A Vegan Diet, While Others Succeed?
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout