The Most Famous Breast Implants of all time
- Author Ismael Labrador
- Published March 26, 2015
- Word count 428
In Hollywood, a world all about appearance and looks, plastic surgery has become extremely common among many celebrities. Although it is more common now, getting plastic surgery wasn’t always considered normal and celebrities that did get plastic surgery were often criticized for doing so. Many women that did get breast implants were targeted by fans, other celebrities, and most importantly, the media. Even with the risk of receiving all this attention, sometimes being negative, the following are some of the most famous breast implants of all time:
Pamela Anderson: This former Playmate and Baywatch babe has been in the spotlight for most of her life. But after appearing in Playboy magazine two times, Pamela Anderson decided she wanted to get breast implants, which made her fame skyrocket. After this she appeared several more times in the magazine and scored some acting gigs on popular TV shows. Her controversial life and busty figure has made her one of Hollywood's most famous icons and she continues showing off her breasts with no shame.
Heidi Montag: There is no doubt that this former Hills cast member had some plastic surgery done. People magazine even did a whole article where they spoke about her having ten different procedures done in one day. Although people suspect she had several things done, her breast implants have struck the most attention. After getting G-cup breast implants, Montag said she wanted to reduce the size of her breasts, which now may be difficult since her plastic surgeon passed away.
Dolly Parton: Since the 1960s, this celebrity has been a country icon drawing much attention. Alongside her numerous songs, television appearances, and movie credits, she has been known for her appearance and is proud to admit that she did have plastic surgery. She even told Oprah Winfrey that she will continue to get plastic surgery if it means keeping up her looks. If it’s dragging or sagging, she’s willing to get plastic surgery to fix it.
Anna Nicole Smith: After appearing on the cover of Playboy at the young age of 24, Anna Nicole Smith exploded in the media. Her long blonde hair, bright smile and great personality weren’t the only thing that caught people’s attention, it was her overly large breast implants. After having two implants put in each breast, she was discovered by a photographer in Texas and pursued her modeling career. She was then named playmate of the year in 1993 and got a gig as a Guess model. Her breast implants most definitely gave her a boost in her career.
Come and checkout our incredible prices....http://articlebiz.com
- Al Pacino's Top 10 movie roles
- From Plasticine To Digital: The Development Of Three-Dimensional Animation
- Elaine Beezy Bio, Age, Net Worth, Relationships, and more!
- Matthew McConaughey’s Greatest Performance: The Lincoln Lawyer
- A History Of Animation: From Cut-Outs To Computers
- 5 Underrated Animations That Deserve More Attention
- Denzel Washington's Top 10 movie roles of All Time
- Where to Watch The Promised Neverland Online
- Top 10 Upcoming Video Game Based Movies
- Details, Fiction And IPTV Subscription
- Torrie Wilson - The true fitness champ!
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- Where to Watch Kimi No Na Wa Online (Your Name)
- FREE BEGINNER GUITAR FAST TRACK - Learn Guitar Basics Online
- The Complete Guide to Makoto Shinkai's Best Movies
- Untold facts about Whitney Scott Mathers, Eminem's adopted Daughter
- The Reason why Irina Shayk Hates Lady Gaga
- 7 Things You Must Know About Robert Downey Jr
- 5 Best Kids Anime
- Top 5 High School Romance Anime Every Otaku Must See
- Gangster Films
- Twisted a.k.a. Psycho ex-girlfriend FIlm Review
- Joker (2019): an affresco of madness
- The Reasons Why Video Marketing Must Be The Next Step In Your Business
- Tenki No Ko: Weathering With You Glossary — Characters, Release Dates, Synopsis, Trailers
- Drone Aerial Filming of Downton Abbey The Movie (release date 13/09/19 UK)
- If Tom Cruise wet the bed last night, is Roger Ebert's review of Minority Report still valid?
- Superman Returns (2006) review: good teaches evil to believe in itself
- Nocturnal Animals review: experiences that come to life, so that they can reject themselves
- I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997): film review