Which jobs prepare you for a bachelor in Management?
- Author Marta Barcino
- Published June 10, 2015
- Word count 487
On completion of a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management in Barcelona, graduates take many different routes into the workplace, in some cases even making a move from their former field of expertise to something new. However, it is not always easy to know what your options are after graduation, or indeed if a career move is the best thing for you. If you have ever wondered what careers a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management in Barcelona could prepare you for, and what they involve, we have prepared some information on a few potential careers:
Human Resource Management: HRM, in its abbreviated form, is known as the process of managing people in organisations in a structured way, covering such areas as staffing, pay, staff retention, devising incentives and managing staff departures, transferrals and promotions. However, an equally important part of HRM is management of relationships between employers and employees, both horizontally and vertically. So if you enjoy organization, facilitating good relationships and working with people, this area could be for you!
Managing Supervisor: Managing Supervisors cover many areas, most of which are crucial to the company they work for, so this is the perfect job for multi-taskers or for those who like a varied workload! Areas they work on include monitoring safety and product quality, receiving feedback and passing it on, training and development and relationship-building. A Bachelor of Business Administration in Management in Barcelona prepares you to take on this challenging role through educating students on various business contexts (social, legal, etc.), so that they are ready to make decisions.
Personnel Management: Sounds like HRM you say? At first glance, yes, and in fact the common thread running between the two is the idea of recruiting and maintaining a satisfied workforce. Personnel management tends to focus more on contributing to the company's ethos in ways which may not be concretely visible but are certainly felt by a contented workforce. Much of a personnel manager's time may be spent mediating, counselling or advising employees or supervisors, with the aim of creating a happy, motivated workforce. Could this be your forté? A BBA in Management provides the tools you need to work in this area.
Sales Management: At the forefront of development of sales strategies, techniques and targets, a Sales Manager works with both the Sales and Marketing teams to identify new customer bases and effectively develop those already in existence. They may often liaise with those higher up regarding hiring new talent, and require excellent knowledge of their field and concepts of business such as those covered by the Bachelor of Business Administration in Management in Barcelona.
These are just a few of the areas people with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management have gone into. Nothing here catch your eye? Don't worry, there are plenty more career choices, such as consultancy, which could be perfect for you. Why not start exploring your options today?
This article is written by Marta Barcino, a staff member of Global Business School Barcelona where you can find the Bachelor in Management in our schoolArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Are the Most Common Errors When Proofreading an Essay?
- Cyber Security Certifications the New Frontier in the IT
- 10 Benefits of Working While Studying
- Want to Study Abroad? Check out the pros and cons of studying abroad!
- Urgent Finance Assignment Help
- How much Assignment Help is necessary for a student?
- Are you struggling to write an academic essay?
- Why quantitative analysis is the master key to a successful thesis
- Get Statistics Assignment Help Online
- Get Statistics Assignment Help
- Top 10 tips on how to combine your part-time work and studies in the UK
- Speculations on a Quantum Model of Gravity
- How To Avoid Plagiarism (Copy And Paste) In Research Writing
- What Is Research?
- The Most Effective Method To Choose A Good Project Topic
- Progressive IT universities in USA
- What is Free and Fair Election?
- How To Write A Final Year Research Project or Dissertation
- Academic Writing Tips - How to Write a Book Report for College Level
- The Difference between Online and Traditional Classes
- Risk management
- Do Current Law Students Need: Remedial Study; and Different External Bar Preparation?
- Proofreading Your Assignment
- Should I visit the College?
- Examples Of Economics Thesis and Dissertation Topic Ideas for American Students
- Selecting a psychology degree program - the Ph.D, Ed.D, Psy.D and Ed.S
- Is Global Education Accessible to Asian Students?
- Ways to do stress-free coursework writing
- How to find a job right out of University
- Choose the Best Marketing Dissertation Topic Using 3 Tricks