2019 forecasts 24.3 exabytes per month
- Author Reynolds White
- Published September 3, 2015
- Word count 392
With the fast adaptation with today’s advanced technology, there is also an increase in monthly mobile data traffic as more and more people use smart phones and are online almost 24/7.
While you might be thinking that today’s data subscription is heavy enough, take a look at what Cisco Visual Networking Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast is for 2019. With 24.3 exabytes per month, that is about ten folds of what we have right now and the trajectory date is only set for four years from now.
As per the reviews, the key driver for the increasing mobile data usage is the increasing number of global user. In Asia alone, there are countries and regions which have population half of their mobile phones. In Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia which is recorded to be the fourth most populous country in the world, there are 220 million mobile phone subscribers, not counting unregistered and scammed subscriptions which are also prevalent in the city. Most of these individuals use their smart phones as a hub for internet purposes.
According to Axis Capital Group, a subsidiary of XL Axiata, one of the top three data providers, there is a huge increase in market share of mobile users in the last 2 years, making the competition fiercer than ever.
2G still holds a respectable share but the integration of 4G last December is already starting to be accepted in society. The era of the phones without smart data connectivity is almost over. In 2019, 4G is to dominate 34% of subscribers while 3G would get 31% of share.
The increased use of 3G and 4G will also lead to an overall increase in the average global mobile network speed. When today’s network speed works up 16 mbps, in 5 years, 42mbps will just be an ordinary connection.
Global forecast also shows more than 10 billion mobile-ready devices and connections, including 8 billion mobile connections and 2 billion machine-to-machines.
Analysts also say that most of the data connection would be dedicated to video streaming. An astounding 69% of mobile traffic will be represented by videos.
While connectivity and traffic is getting smarter, Wireless Fidelity or Wi-Fi will be installed almost everywhere. Wearable devices are also said to increase by tenfold as well which would be a very good outlook for businesses involving modern devices, tools and wearable. Mobile management and Information Technology would be as crucial as ever.
Axis Capital Group based in Singapore is a company that sells and rents construction capital equipment from cranes to excavators and related heavy construction equipment throughout Southeast Asia. The company is a multi-line dealership that is committed in assisting you in finding the products that will meet your job requirements.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- What does Forex regulation actually do?
- Why Binomo Download In Thailand In A Time Of Crisis
- Getting The Right Training In Forex Trading
- Decentralized Principles of ABBC's DAO System
- Is private equity right for your company?
- 5 questions by beginner crypto traders answered by Binomo platform
- Beware - Bitcoin / Forex / Cryptocurrency Millionaires Fraud - "Vanessa Parker"
- How to Buy Bitcoin in Canada
- Is Dst A Good Investment?
- What you should know before finding cash buyer for your property?
- Five Simple Tools For Trading
- Five New Trader Pitfalls You Can Avoid.edited
- Cryptocurrency vs. Traditional Finance Instruments (for an investor)
- Why Choose Banks in North Carolina?
- What do successful traders have in common
- Earnings Season: What You Need to Know as a Trader
- It's A Mature Bull Market And Time For A Strategic Hedging Plan
- Gold, a Hedge Against the Perils of Interesting Times
- Trade War So What?
- Gold Investor
- Bill gate Explains Change of Economy
- Income Investing Paradox: High Dividend Equity ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Tron Acquires Bittorrent: TRX Price Goes Up
- Best Financial Investment Companies Overview
- List of Top 10 Investment Companies
- The Art of Investing: A New Wall Street "Line Dance"
- Investment Strategy: The Investor's Creed Revisited
- Investment Opportunity Times Two...Or Is It Four
- Why people fail in trading