3 Fundamental Aspects of Internet Marketing that Should Never Be Ignored
- Author Ayoub Belkadi
- Published April 14, 2016
- Word count 521
Effectively promoting and marketing a product, service, website, or brand online can be quite the challenge in today’s competitive environment, requiring a multi-faceted approach and a significant investment of at least time and effort.For companies that are serious about getting their brand name out there on the World Wide Web, paying an experienced team of experts to do all the hard work seems to make the most sense from an investing standpoint. Still, even with an extensive advertising budget, simply deciding what to invest in first can seem like a daunting task when you’re just starting a campaign from scratch. To provide a broad understanding of the main components of internet marketing, we’ve listed the following three promotion types that are essential in every marketing campaign.
Search Engine Optimization
Any website that aims to receive a large number of visitors on a daily basis should work to increase organic traffic through SEO. Organic traffic comes from visitors that stumble upon your site naturally while searching for a topic or keyword in a search engine like Google. By writing and posting content that targets popular searches or answers popular queries, you’ll be able to attract targeted traffic and, most importantly, if you can obtain #1 rankings, your site will be showing up at the top of Google whenever someone searches for a specific term or phrase, which is of course is a reputation booster.
- Social Networking and Social Media
Every internet marketing campaign should involve the creation and ongoing maintenance of multiple social networking accounts. Social media marketing can be defined as the practice of posting interesting and entertaining media to your social networking accounts so that it can be seen and shared by all of your followers, who then share it with their friends, creating the commonly mentioned "viral traffic" effect. You should devote a significant portion of your time to keeping social accounts updated and posting the best new content you can find or create.
- PPC and Other Advertising Methods
If you’ve ever browsed the internet for more than a minute, you’ve probably seen a text or banner ad before. They’re ubiquitous online, with advertising networks like Google Adwords making it easy for anyone to launch a campaign and have their ads posted on relevant sites in their niche the same day. For starters, you should be learning how to use Google’s pay-per-click (PPC) services to attract targeted visitors. A PPC advertising scheme only requires you to pay a set amount every time a web surfer clicks on one of your ads and is brought to the landing page on your site.
Bringing it All Together
After you attract a decent amount of traffic from the SEO and social media efforts, and have started getting conversions with the PPC, you can then calculate, on average, how much you’re having to spend on PPC before seeing a desired action (i.e. – a sales or newsletter sign-up) and from there you’ll be able to work out a rough estimate of how much it will cost you per conversion using PPC investments alone.
- 5 Powerful Ways To Raise Your Online Profile
- 5 Reasons Why Online Marketing Is Flourishing (And How You Can Use It In Your Business)
- Waterproofing Contractors And Commercial Waterproofing Companies
- How to make money on TikTok? The best Tiktok marketing strategies revealed
- How to Find and Lease Retail Space Without a Broker
- Get Custom Blank Cigarette Boxes at RushPackaging
- 7 Tips MedSpas Can Follow to Increase Website Traffic
- Custom Burger Boxes at RushPackaging
- What Is Reddit? Learn How To Post On Reddit Like A Pro In 2021
- 7 Important Reasons You Should Have a Business Email
- Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt #10: Playing the Dangerous Comparison Game on Social Media
- MEDIA CHECKLIST: HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS FOR MEDIA IN 2021
- How to Optimize Your Website for Local Search
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt #9 : Why Cheap Websites Are More Expensive Than You Think
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to generate leads through Marketing?
- Adapting to the New Changes of Economics Of B2B Marketing
- Why A Website Is Important For Small Businesses?
- How We Rebranded, Redesigned & Redefined a Small Business
- 3 amazing facts about affiliate Marketing
- Why Your Business Needs A Corporate Video in 2021
- Digital Marketing in Simple Terms
- TriVistaMedia says thank you to our clients in 2020 and we wish everyone tremendous success in 2021
- Beware of ‘Get Rich Fast’ Programs
- How is it realized that the two sessions use a 3-meter long-distance credit card?
- The Importance of Engagement on Instagram
- What are the basic needs of the Customers?
- Why New Brands Need A Social Proof Platform