An Arthritis Diet Plan For You
- Author Josef Bichler
- Published July 22, 2016
- Word count 534
An arthritis diet plan is a listing of the types of food and drinks that you can take to reduce the effect of arthritis. Characterized by extreme pain to your joints, the disease is caused by inflammation of the affected areas. Medication plays an important role in alleviating the condition. However, the nutritional approach cannot be ignored as it not only reduces inflammation, but also increases the level of immunity in your body.
Below are selected foods for arthritis diet plan:
- Introduce fruit and vegetables to your daily servings
Fruits and vegetables are known to contain vitamin C. Intake of fruits and vegetables will help you ease the pain caused by arthritis. Fruits such as oranges, lemons, kiwi, peaches, melons and most of all berries act as good sources of vitamin C. Berries such as strawberry and raspberry are very nutritious and are in fact highly recommended by nutritionists over all other fruits. In addition to fruits, vegetables such as spinach, kale and broccoli need also to be taken in your quest to alleviate arthritis. An ideal arthritis diet plan has to contain at least 5 servings of both fruits and vegetables in one day.
- Vitamin E foods
Intake of foods rich in vitamin E plays a crucial role in reducing joint pain. Nuts of different types such as walnuts and almonds fall into this category. Note that these are nuts that are unsalted. Vitamin E is also found in seeds which are edible such as pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
When you add spices and herbs into your meals for better taste, did you also know that you have added some bit of medicine into your food? Well, recent studies have shown spices to be of utmost importance in soothing inflammation. Spices have the effect of being anti inflammatory in the body. This means that an arthritis diet plan cannot lack spices and herbs as they help clean the body by removing toxins and metals which are otherwise harmful. Additionally, some spices have the property of reducing the absorption rate of heavy metal and toxic effects. Cinnamon, ginger, curcumin and rosemary are just few among the many spices that fall into this category.
- Avoid dairy products and some selected foods
Not all natural foods fall into the arthritis diet plan as some increase inflammation, hence increasing pain to your joints. One category of food to avoid is dairy products. They are rich in saturated fats. Tomatoes, eggplant, potatoes and any other foods that fall into the category of solanum are not ideal for your body.
- Drink plenty of healthy fluids
Fluids constitute a major part of an arthritis diet plan and they help keep your body hydrated. Most aches and pains are at one point caused by dehydration. Drinking water will reduce the amount of inflammation in your joints. If you must drink something better tasting, then try cherry juice. This juice reduces inflammation as it contains high level of anthocyanins.
Arthritis is a painful condition and can take a toll on you easily. However, after shedding some light on an arthritis diet plan, you can make informed choices on what foods to take and which ones to avoid.
My name is Josef Bichler. I have a passion for wellness and showing others how to live healthy lives. I have corrected my own health problems with the use of alternatives only and helping others to achieve their health objectives through lifestyle changes, detoxifying their body and through understanding the benefits of eating healthy. For more ongoing health information subscribe to my free weekly newsletter at www.healthythenaturalway.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?