7 Foods That Cause Joint Pain
- Author Josef Bichler
- Published July 31, 2016
- Word count 514
Most diseases emanate from the stomach. Certain foods cause joint pain. Therefore it is important to avoid such foods to reduce the risk of experiencing joint pain. Below are 7 foods that cause joint pain:
- Processed and Fried Foods
Processed and fried foods like fried meat and ready frozen meals may cause joint pain. Therefore you should reduce the quantity of processed and fried foods that you eat so as to reduce inflammation as well as help restore the natural defenses of the body. Substitute such foods with a lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Foods Cooked At High Temperatures
Foods cooked at high temperatures produce advanced glycation end products (AGEs), which is toxic. AGEs destroy specific proteins inside the body while the body struggles to break down these AGEs with cytokines that are inflammatory messengers. Therefore you should avoid foods that are fried, heated, grilled or pasteurized at high temperatures.
- Refined Carbs and Sugar
Excess sugars in the body lead to production of AGEs causing massive irritation, depress your immune system as well as nourish cancer cells. You should thus cut out white flour baked products, candies, sodas and processed foods in order to prevent joint pain.
- Dairy Products
Dairy products contain a certain protein that may lead to joint pain. Hence, avoid getting your protein from dairy and meat products and focus on getting most of your protein from vegetables, such as spinach, tofu, quinoa, nut butters and lentils. If you must have dairy, the better choices are butter and fermented dairy like yogurt.
- Tobacco and Alcohol
Alcohol and tobacco use may cause several health problems, including a number that can cause joint pain. Smokers have more risk of suffering from rheumatoid arthritis whereas drunkards have more risk of suffering from gout. Moreover, use of tobacco and alcohol may lead to unhealthy habits, such as lack of physical activity, unhealthy diet and inadequate sleep. For that reason, you should reduce your alcohol and tobacco consumption and replace your unhealthy habits with a balanced diet, regular exercises and adequate sleep.
- Preservatives and Salt
Most foods contain excess salt and preservatives, such as nitrites and nitrates, meant to extend the shelf live of treated meat. Excessive consumption of salt can lead to joint pain and hence, it's important to reduce the amount of salt you eat in foods. You should also read food labels very careful so as to avoid foods that contain preservatives and additives that may cause joint pain. You should make it your point to prepare your own food so as to put less salt. Try as much as possible to avoid prepared meals as they contain excess salt. Moreover, avoid microwavable meals as they're frequently high in sodium.
- Corn Oil
Corn oil contains high amount of omega 6 fatty acids that may cause lead to inflammation. Avoid baked foods and snacks as they have corn oil or other oils that have high amount of omega 6 fatty acids. You must therefore replace foods that have omega 6 fatty acids with anti inflammatory omega 3 substitutes like fish oil, nuts, olive oil, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds.
My name is Josef Bichler. I have a passion for wellness and showing others how to live healthy lives. I have corrected my own health problems with the use of alternatives only and helping others to achieve their health objectives through lifestyle changes, detoxifying their body and through understanding the benefits of eating healthy. For more ongoing health information subscribe to my free weekly newsletter at www.healthythenaturalway.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure