The Best Place For Tax Lien Investing
- Author Joanne Musa
- Published August 3, 2016
- Word count 322
Here’s an excerpt from the 2016 book "Tax Lien Investing Secrets: How You Can Get 8%-36% Return on Your Money Without the Typical Risk of Real Estate Investing or the Uncertainty of the Stock Market." This section is from Chapter 3: Finding the Best Place to Invest
The Six Things You Need To Know
There are 6 things that you need to know about tax lien or tax deed investing before you get started.
The statutory interest rate – this is the rate that the county charges delinquent tax payers and the rate that investors get on their money when it is not bid down at the tax sale.
The bidding method – What is actually bid at the tax sale, whether the amount paid for the lien is bid up, or the interest rate is bid down, or something else entirely is bid, or there is no bidding at all and winners are randomly chosen.
The redemption period – The period of time that the property owner has to redeem the lien or redeemable deed before the lien holder can foreclose on the property.
The expiration period – The "life" of the tax lien, after which the lien will expire worthless if no action is taken by the investor.
How subsequent taxes are handled – Whether or not the lien holder gets to pay the subsequent taxes if the property owner doesn’t pay them, and what interest or penalties are paid on the subsequent tax payments.
Additional Penalties – Are there other penalties that the lien holder gets when the lien or redeemable deed redeems?
These six things make a huge difference in your profit and are the reason why tax lien investing is very different in different states. Let me give you examples from three different states that all have auctions where the interest rate is bid down, but because of the other 5 factors mentioned in this chapter, investing in each of these states is quite different.
Joanne Musa, the "Tax Lien Lady," has helped new investors all over the world explode their profits using safe, high yielding, real estate secured tax lien certificates. To receive a Tax Lien Investing Kit, that has helped thousands of investors, just like you learn how to build their own profitable portfolio of tax lien certificates or tax deeds go to www.TaxLienInvestingSecrets.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- What does Forex regulation actually do?
- Why Binomo Download In Thailand In A Time Of Crisis
- Getting The Right Training In Forex Trading
- Decentralized Principles of ABBC's DAO System
- Is private equity right for your company?
- 5 questions by beginner crypto traders answered by Binomo platform
- Beware - Bitcoin / Forex / Cryptocurrency Millionaires Fraud - "Vanessa Parker"
- How to Buy Bitcoin in Canada
- Is Dst A Good Investment?
- What you should know before finding cash buyer for your property?
- Five Simple Tools For Trading
- Five New Trader Pitfalls You Can Avoid.edited
- Cryptocurrency vs. Traditional Finance Instruments (for an investor)
- Why Choose Banks in North Carolina?
- What do successful traders have in common
- Earnings Season: What You Need to Know as a Trader
- It's A Mature Bull Market And Time For A Strategic Hedging Plan
- Gold, a Hedge Against the Perils of Interesting Times
- Trade War So What?
- Gold Investor
- Bill gate Explains Change of Economy
- Income Investing Paradox: High Dividend Equity ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Tron Acquires Bittorrent: TRX Price Goes Up
- Best Financial Investment Companies Overview
- List of Top 10 Investment Companies
- The Art of Investing: A New Wall Street "Line Dance"
- Investment Strategy: The Investor's Creed Revisited
- Investment Opportunity Times Two...Or Is It Four